010

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rose Park, a girl in my dance class.

I sat up.

"Um.. yeah," I then remembered what happened and I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"You passed out," Rose said.

"In the bathrooms?" I asked myself. "Ew," She giggled a bit.

"I'd help you up, but.." I nodded.

"I can do it myself," I pushed myself up, grabbing onto the sink for support. "What time is it?" I asked her. She looked at her watch.

"6:37," She responded. I flinched at the time.

"Oh wow.."

"Do you need help getting home?" She asked me, seeming concerned. I shook my head.

"No thanks, I can manage." She smiled and nodded.

"Okay." I followed her out and looked around.

Jimin's car wasn't anywhere to be seen. I sighed.

Looks like I'm taking the bus.

"Thanks Rose," She smiled brightly and waved.

"Anytime Unnie," I checked for the 6:45 bus and waited.

I finally made it home.

Wondering if Jimin got home safe, I pulled out my phone to text him.

I opened the door to my house.

"Alex, how was practice?" My mom asked.

"It was great," I told her, smiling

"That's amazing~"

I made my way upstairs and sat on my bed, deciding to facetime him.

He soon answered and looked at the camera, smiling.

"Hey, beautiful. What happened to you?"

"Ahh.. I passed out," I told him.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"I just miss you," He laughed and told me he missed me too.

Jimin and I ended up talking for hours. In this couple hours we talked over the phone, I feel like we got to know each other way better. We just laughed together. He was lying on his floor, while I was wrapped up in my blanket.

"You're so cute, Alex,"  Jimin told me, softly biting on one of his fingers. I blushed softly at his comment and hid my face in my blanket.

"Thank you, Minie.."

"Ahhhh," He groaned, laughing softly. "Why don't you come over, babygirl? I miss you,"

I bit my lip and smiled.

"But it's cold," I mumbled.

"Plleeeeaaassseee?" He asked, pouting his lower lip. I nodded softly and stood up, pulling one of Jimin's hoodies over my head.

"I'm coming," I told him.

"Get here safe, princess. I'll see you when you get here," I nodded and ended the call. I stuffed my hands in the pocket and walked to Jimin's house, keeping my eyes open as I walked past any suspicious alleyways. I had started shaking once I saw a tall figure dressed in a black zip-up and black ripped jeans. My breathing intensified. My heartbeat was so loud, I could hear it.

He was walking the opposite way as me, but we got closer and closer. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

The next thing I knew, there was a stinging pain in the side of my shoulder.

"Shit!" I screeched and held my arm, realizing I had bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry!" The man said, bowing over and over again. "I-I didn't mean it!"

My breathing started to slow down as I realized this guy was no threat. His hood had fallen off his head as he stood up.

"Jungkook?" I asked.

"Oh, Alex.. I'm sorry, I have to be going," He gave me an awkward smile.

Suddenly a wave of panic washed over me.

"J-Jungkook.." I called him, catching the sleeve of his sweatshirt. He looked at me, kind of shocked. "Can you walk me to Jimin's..? I really hate walking alone.. especially in the dark," He gave me a small smile.

"Sure, Alex." So he walked me to Jimin's house in silence.

"Thank you," I told him.

"It's nothing.. but I have to-" He didn't get to finish his sentence. I looked over to where he was looking.

Taehyung.

I smiled knowingly.

"Bye, Kook." I went inside the house and walked up to Jimin's room, knocking on the door.

After a couple seconds, the door opened to reveal Jimin who was running a hand through his hair. As soon as he registered it was me, a smile grew on his face.

"You're here.." He said, making me giggle and nod. "I missed you," He cautiously reached out the grab my hand. I watched as he did so, but didn't stop him. My hand was shaky, but it wasn't as scary as I had thought.

I was a little uncomfortable, not going to lie. However, his hand was warm. A type of warmth that I hadn't felt in five years.

This warmth was almost alien. They way his hand had secured mine and his thumb was caressing invisible shapes onto the skin.

It felt so amazing, even if it was a little awkward for me.

I couldn't hold anything back, it seemed because just out of nowhere, I had started crying. I covered my face with the sweater paw of my free hand.

"Alex.." Jimin mumbled. "Babygirl, don't cry.. is it too much..?" He asked. I shook my head and he slowly wrapped his arms around me, pulling my head into his chest and rubbing the back of my head.

A hug.

A real hug that I haven't felt in almost five years.

That caused me to cry more. Not because I hated it, because I didn't. It honestly felt so good. It felt so nice to just face my fears, especially with the person I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with.

"Shhh..." He tried, attempting to calm me down. "I know it's new, but it's just you being strong and facing your fears. Good girl.. I'm proud of you," I smiled and sniffles into his chest, tears still leaking out.

I slowly pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"Thank you, M-Minie.."

"Of course, lovely. Now... I have somewhere to take us~"

 I have somewhere to take us~"