Chapter 2

Harry's POV

~

It's biology class now. I can't believe i have every single class with Dawn. I hate her. 

"Hey styles. will you be my partner. We gotta open up these frogs."

"sure thing Antonio."

We sit down and get ready. 

"Miss Montgomery! Do you have a partner?" i heard the teacher say. All eyes turned to Dawn. Ha this is gunna be good. Dawn being sarcastic.. has an answer for everything. 

"I dont need one miss. I'm good being by myself. I always am."

"Well find one. Do not start talking back Miss. Its barely the first day of school, don't earn yourself a name on my list."

"What list? in your brain? wait.. you don't have one. Have you seen the way you teach? Ha."

"Get your stuff. and sit between Mr.Walker and Mr.Styles. Now."

Hahaha. That was the best thing i've seen. Dawn.. jesus. She has an answer for everything.  Always has. That's why i mess with her. It gets herslef in trouble. 

"Heey antonio. Flick her." i whispered to him. Signaling Dawn. Haha! and then Antonio flicked Dawn

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU JERK?!"

"MISS MONTGOMERY. BE QUIET."

"Do you want me to have a BF on you Styles?" she whispered.

"Wtf is a BF?"

"Both of you do not want to know, so just shut up and leave me alone."

She looked so hot while screaming. Woah, did i just say that? Did i seriously just think she was hot, like for reals. Just look at her. She's skinny, kinda tall, black hair with brownish blonde ends, rockish style.. She is not hot. But.. i want her. Just for a night. But i dont know, shes so sarcastic, and a loner, and she'll just make me get in trouble with my friends. I dont like her, i just want her. What the heck am i saying! NO. I need to get my mind straight Harry! You do not like Dawn. She's.. blah. 

"Hazza! WAKE UP MATE!"

"Sorry mate, i was thinkin of stuff."

"Well stop, before me and you both get a detention with Dawn. She just told off the teacher and got herslef a week of detention. It was pretty bad man. You so missed the action. The teacher even slapped Dawn."

"ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO TELL ME OFF AND JOIN MISS MONTGOMERY TO DETENTION?! YOU TWO! MR.STYLES AND MR.WALKER. DETENTION."

I can not believe this. First day of school. First class. And i have detention. Makes no sense. Well.. at least i can annoy Dawn. 

~~

GET READYY GUYS. HAZZA IS GUNNA MAKE HIS MOVE SOON. AND ANTONIO.. UH OH. WELL PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

LOVE, EL xx <3 Mwuah