Chapter 5

Dawn's POV

~

I calm myself down, and leave Harry on my bed, and go downstairs for dinner with the Styles Family and my dad. I get downstairs and see my dad, Anne, and Gemma laughing and eating at the dinner table. I sit myself next to Gemma and introduce myslef. 

"Hi Gemma, i'm Dawn."

"Hi Dawn. I'm Gemma. Wow.. your gorgeous hun."

"Ha look who's talking. Your amazingly stunning."

She smiles and turns back to her conversation with my dad and Anne. I eat my potatoes and when I look up, i see Harry come down the stairs. He's flawless. I never thought i would fall for him, but i did. He made me feel special. He comes, and sits himself down next to my dad. 

"Well Harry, tell me about your band." my dad says to him. I haven't seen my dad this happy ever since my mom was here.

"Well, i have 4 best friends. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall and we're in a band. We were together since July 23 last year."

"Oh cool. One day you guys might have to preform to us."

"Sure thing Mr.Montgomery." Harry said and flashed my dad that heart winning smile. 

"So Dawn, what do you like to do for fun?" Anne asked me.

"I really love volleyball, but the captain of the team won't let me play for the school."

"Why?" she looks confused. 

"Because the captain of the volleyball team hates my guts and won't let me play." i said. Britney hates me. She will never let me play. 

We ate dinner together for the rest of the night in silence. I couldn't take in anymore. I sit up, pull my chair in, and run upstairs. I close my door and just lock it. I go to the bathroom and just look at myself in the mirror. I see myself in pain. My life, right now, sucks. I need to find a way to fix it. Like now

~~~~~~

i'm so sorry. it sucks horribly right now. Haha i dont even know why im saying this if no one is even reading my stupid fanfic. i have no one reading it.  ~el