day 30 - end

I was here. One month into the challenge. I reflected back to the first day, how excited I was to see where this could go. I reflected back to the second day where I wasn't sure if I would even be able to make it to 100 reads.

To some of you reading, 1,000 reads in one month isn't a big deal. When you've been getting 1,000 reads in a day, it can seem a little underwhelming that I bigged up getting this many reads in 30 days. But this book isn't for those people. This book is for all those writers who have felt stuck on their read count, and have no idea why things aren't moving.

What I wanted to show in this book is that hard work can pay off. Learning how to attract your audience is vital in gaining reads, but more importantly is learning how to keep readers. This experience has been a learning point for me; it's taught me a lot about how this site works, and the progress I've made has been revolutionary for me. None of my books have ever grown this fast.

They'll be the doubters and the haters who will claim that I interfered in some with the reads on this new account, but I'll always know the truth. I posted 26 high quality chapters on a new book with a lovely cover, on a new account which I worked my butt off on, all in 30 days. And the results show that that hard work paid off.

I will never reveal the name of this new account. It's just not something I want to do. Just like any of my past accounts, they all hold different sides of me, and they hold things I don't want to share with everyone. I also want to see how much it can grow all by itself, keeping up the same relentless hustle that I've been doing for the whole month.

Maybe I'll give you an update in a few months or so, but for now...

Statistics at the end of day thirty:

3,630 reads

203 votes

129 followers

Lesson learnt: If you want something enough, it will come to you