Kindness and Kisses

Dianne's POV:

I was woken by the sound of take on me playing in another room, I must have heard that song about a million times this last week. Joe was getting there with his Jive though and I was so proud. He had just improved so much over the last week and I couldn't be any happier. I realised that I was in the spare room at Joe's, he must have put me to bed which I found adorable. He was honestly the sweetest person I knew. I threw on some slippers, put my hair in a messy bun(and when I say messy, I mean really messy) and wandered into Joe's room. He was going through the steps to our dance bless him.

"5,6,7,8 turn" I said joining in

He just laughed, I don't think he realised that I was awake let alone in his room. He was so hot just standing there in a pair of joggers. Snap out of it Di, you don't love him. But I did though, everything about him. He was just my perfect man and I couldn't believe it.

"Thank you for counting me in" Joe said politely

That woke me from my daydream, next you know I was spinning around Joe's bedroom as he picked me up and spun me around almost as a celebration. We hadn't many days left until we were performing our jive live on tv, I was so excited but of course a little nervous for Joe but I was beyond proud of where he started to where he was now he had just improve so much.

Joe's POV:
I was practicing the steps to our dance when a sleepy Dianne walks in and helps me, I know the live show wasn't far away and I was still messing up. I don't know how I could pull this off. Dianne said that I was doing fine but I just think that she was polite to say other wise. I've spent so much time with her recently and now I just can't imagine a day where I don't see her. I had only known her for a matter of weeks yet she became so important to me so quickly and now she is one of my closest friends that I have. She's just such a good person, so polite, so kind, so beautiful. Okay Joe you are seriously crushing on this girl and you can't be! But it felt so right you know, me and her, it was like it was meant to be. That's why we were paired together.
We spent the morning together almost as if we were a married couple, cooking and tidying all before we had to go and train. We were in the back of a taxi on our wait to the hall for our last rehearsals before we were on the strictly floor doing our camera blocking.

Dianne's POV:
Our last day of training had gone really well, I was so proud of Joe and I couldn't wait to perform it live! We were just packing up to go home for the night. I've started to call Joe's mine now as I didn't have anywhere to go and he said that he will let me stay for as long as I need. When Joe stops me and stares me directly in the eyes we stood there for a moment which felt like forever, and it was almost as if Joe wanted to get something of his chest but was kind of afraid to say it.

What's Up?" I ask

But Joe just replies simply with "Nothing" I could tell that he wanted to say something but he just didn't, as much as I wanted it to be him saying that he loved me or something. I knew that it wouldn't be and it was more likely to be that he had forgot all of the steps.

"Dianne, you're really Beautiful" He suddenly said, completely out of nowhere.

I couldn't believe what I just heard, I mean I know he's nice and everything but was that just a signal to say that he liked me. Then he looked away, spun around and pressed his lips up against mine. It was such a magical kiss and to his surprise I didn't pull away, I think this could be the start of something special and I was so ready for it. I think I'm in love again and I couldn't be happier, I knew this was gonna be different from any other relationship that I have ever had.