ღNot so innocentღ

§Chapter 1§

Warning- some sexual content

Avery's POV~

The sounds of moaning and panting filled the room as we moved together in sync. "Oh baby!" I yell out, victoriously, as he finishes inside of me.

I lay back on the bed, trying to catch my breath from our 'fun'.

I look over at him, biting my lip seductively. "Wanna go another round?" I purr, blinking my eyes.

I hear a sexy growl come from his throat as he climbs on top of me and thrusts in again. Here we go again.

For 20 minutes more, all you could here is the moaning and groaning from me, and growling and panting from him.

Once we were done, I sit up and throw on my robe. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, and his erection pressing against my back.

I turn around, putting a obviously fake smile on my face. "Hey Jace?" Fake purring, I press my face close to his. "Ya babe?" He huskily asks. "Get out." I narrow my eyes at him, and push him towards the door. I proceed to pick up his clothes and throw them at him. "Cya laters baby!" He yells and walks out, not even bothering to put his clothes back on.

My mother and farther burst in, excitement all over their face. "You are getting married to the alpha!" They scream in sync, neither batting an eye.

My heart stopped, hearing those words.

I'm sure you're thinking, why wouldn't you want to get married to the alpha? Girls would kill to be in my position.

But our alpha is 47 for gods sake! He is chubby, smells horrible, and a perv. Every time I enter the room, he is there trying to touch me. I always catch him staring at me. Always.

"No! Mom, dad, are you guys crazy! I can't marry him! He's 47!" I yell, tears rushing into my eyes at the thought of being forced to marry him.

My mother gasps, "Avery! What has gotten into you? He is your alpha! You must do as he wishes." She says sternly, looking disappointed in her eldest daughter.

I push past her, glaring at them. "You guys are sick!" I yell, before marching out. And of course as soon as I enter the living room, the alpha is there. "Hello, my soon to be Luna." He purrs creepily.

I scoff, rolling my eyes. "I will never be your Luna." I spit at him, hate clear in my eyes. He growls and marches over. He grabs my arm in a strong hold and pulls me close to him. "You will, or I will murder everything you love. Got it?" He growls, his nasty breath fanning over my face, causing me to gag.

I pull my arm away and huff. "Ya, ok." I mumble, walking away back to my room.

Once there, I pulled out a backpack from under my bed.

I went over to my closet and pulled out a bunch of random shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, and bras. I stuffed them into the backpack before putting other necessary things in.

I put my toothbrush and paste, my phone, perfume, and my laptop.

I take one last look around my room, before jumping out the window with my back pack. I run into the woods before I shift into my large pure white wolf.

I don't look back, and I don't stop running.