Seeing Things

Once again, I'm rewriting this story. Hope you enjoy the new version!

Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were staying at Professor Sycamore's lab after the Kalos League with Alain and the Professor. They all had separate rooms and showers, so privacy wasn't a problem. Alain, however, didn't have any issues invading that privacy. He'd always had a thing for Ash he just couldn't control.

He carefully creeped down the corridor at night so he could peek through the keyhole in Ash's room. He ran the risk of being caught, which would be very awkward to explain, but he took his chances when it came to Ash. However, this time, his experience was different.

He thought for a second that he'd definitely saw a girl with short black hair wearing a long white dress. He rubbed his eyes, which made no difference. He got even more nervous when she turned around and her face clearly resembled Ash's face. Those brown eyes, those small lips; it looked exactly like him.

'No...no, that wouldn't make any sense. Ash is a boy. His hair is spikier than that and he never wears stuff like that', Alain thought to himself.

The girl unclipped something at the back of her dress, startling Alain. He calmed down when he saw a black leotard as soon as the dress fell. Then, he saw her put on a black shirt and a jacket that looked exactly like Ash's. She also put on what looked very similar to his pants and shoes. She then gathered her hair up into a bun and applied a small amount of hairspray, making it look exactly like Ash's.

As she started walking towards the door, Alain fled to his room, which was the next one to Ash's, and watched her walk by, looking exactly like Ash.

"I knew it, I knew it! He's too pretty to be a boy!", Alain whispered to himself. 

"Wait...what? What did I just say? Did I really just think Ash was a girl? Ha, please. I'd never almost get beaten in the Kalos League by a girl. Ridiculous", he argued with himself.

"Dinner!", Sycamore yelled. Alain took one last deep breath before heading downstairs and ignoring everything he'd just been thinking about.

This is the 3rd version of Ashley, but I assure you, it will be the last! The first version wasn't even planned, the second one had a really bad plot, but this one has been planned out chapter by chapter. 

A huge apology for the confusion. If anyone who read the previous version didn't see it, I sent out an announcement saying that I will rewrite the story a few days ago. You won't miss that version, because this one will be much better!

Feel free to leave any suggestions/constructive criticism in the comments. 

Go check out the stories of two of my awesome followers, LinaWullu and Syllinsa, who've helped me a lot in developing my stories.

Byeeeeeee