Chapter 21

Aaaaaah I did it. You don't know how long I've been dying for those two to get together. And I'm the one writing the story. Another time Skip coming up. Happy reading!!💜

One Month Later

I woke up happily with Jimin's arms wrapped tightly around me.

I smiled, falling in love with him all over again.

I hovered over him, attacking him with little pecks.

His eyes fluttered open, and his face quickly changed to a smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked coyly.

"Waking you up also known as attacking you," I said, continuing the attack.

"I guess I'll just have to fight back," he smirked, grabbing my waist and flipping me over so he was hovering over me.

He started pecking my body all around.

"You know what day it is sweetheart?" He asked, while giving me a sweet but passionate kiss.

"I'm surprised you remembered!" I squealed.

"I'm hurt that you think I'd forget our one month anniversary," he pouted.

"Aww don't pout. I was kidding," I said, pecking him on the lips.

"I'm sorry that we have to spend this special day with the guys," he apologized.

"Don't be silly, it'll be fun. And my brother, Yeri, and Sooyoung are coming. It's okay. We spend every day alone together," I said.

"Yeah, and I spend it working," he said.

"You're job is living with me, so you're not doing anything either," I said.

He pinned my arms above my head.

"Jimin! Not today sir," I said, wiggling out of his grasp.

I quickly ran out to the living room, but Jimin caught up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Take your jacket off sweetheart," he cooed.

"Noo~" I said.

"Aww come on~" he pouted.

"Nope. Now be a good boyfriend and make me some breakfast," I whined.

"Fine," he huffed.

As I was waiting for him to finish cooking, I heard him softly singing a song.

I put my ear to the door to listen.

(Imagine Jimin singing Serendipity)

I was shocked when he opened the door, stumbling into him.

"Y/N! I almost dropped the croissants!" He exclaimed. (Sorry I had to)

"You have a very lovely voice Jimin," I purred.

"O...oh thank you," he blushed.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips tenderly.

"Cute," I cooed.

"I'm not cute! I'm very manly!" He whined.

"Says the guy who was begging on his knees for me," I teased.

Bad move Y/N. Bad, bad move.

He spun me around and held me still with his gaze.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against a wall.

"Say it again," he smirked.

"N...Nothing," I squeaked.

"Thought so. Now come on sweetheart, let's eat," he said slyly.

We ate the croissants together. And by together I mean me sitting in his lap as he feeds me, because he insisted on being like that.

"Hmm, Jimin this is really good," I hummed.

He chuckled, reaching up to peck my lips.

It wasn't just a peck though. It started to get passionate and needy.

But I broke away before Jimin went Park Jimin on me, "Excuse me sir."

"Yes ma'am," he joked.

"No sirritos auto square. We have to clean the house for our guests. And prepare food. And phew there's a lot to do," I said.

"You want me to cook?" He offered, hugging my waist.

"If you could that'd be great. I'll help you, but I need to clean the house up a bit," I said.

"Anything for my sweetheart," he said, giving me his cute smile that lit up his whole face.

I pinched his cheeks before removing myself from his lap and getting the cleaning supplies.

I started sweeping and mopping the living room floors viciously.

I tried to make everything look neat but I had my work cut out for me.

"Look at my Cinderella working hard," Jimin said.

"Ahem, Prince Charming are you sure you should be leaving your food unattended?" I said.

"As a good cook I can trust myself to do that," he retorted.

I rolled my eyes as he pecked my cheeks.

"Sweetheart I got you a gift," he cooed.

"I got you one too," I said.

"You go first," we said at the same time.

"Okay I'll go first," we said together.

We giggled.

"Ok you go first," Jimin said.

I smiled, running to my room which I no longer slept in to find my one month anniversary gift for him.

I ran back to him holding a scrapbook in my hand.

"Ooh what is this?" He asked, scanning the book happily.

"I made a scrapbook of our moments together for these past two months. It's not a lot, which is why there are more pages and room for more pages. We can add more memories as our time together goes by," I said.

"Aww sweetheart that's so cute," he said, giving me a loving kiss.

"You're turn," I said.

He pulled out a little box from his pocket.

Inside were two identical charm bracelets. The only charm on them were the words "mine."

"We'll add charms as our time together passes. It's similar to yours, but we'll wear it forever," he said.

The fact that he said forever made my heart flutter.

"I love it," I said, letting him put the bracelet on my wrist.

I put his on his wrist and watched both of ours glimmer in the light.

He pulled me onto the couch with him, and laid down with me, hugging me tightly.

However there was a bit of something missing.

As if we both wanted to say something but were too afraid to say those three words that bond you to a commitment.

We'd both been left by people we loved dearly. And for both of us, we were too afraid to say those three words for fear of the other leaving.

If in the unlikely case one of us were to leave, we wouldn't be hung up on them.

Even though we both badly wanted to say those words to each other, it wasn't the right time yet.

We were both unsure of the future, and that in the back of our minds scared us.

So for now it was an unspoken statement between the two of us.

But it's okay. Because we have each other now. So as long as we're together those words will be an unspoken understanding until we're both ready.