Chapter 28

Omg have you guys heard promise??? It's so beautiful and I literally like died when he started singing, like chills. It's so perfect and omg I'm in love(~googles how to be Y/N~)

I wanted to get in one last grueling practice before the show, but when I woke up in the morning Jimin was hovering over me, almost in a straddling position.

I was shocked to see him in such a position, "Umm and what might you be doing?"

"You're mine today. No more dance practice till you drop. I don't want to see you like that anymore. It hurts too much. So today, you're mine. You belong to me," he said.

"First of all, I don't belong to anyone," I said.

"You belong to me," he said.

He lowered his lips onto my neck, kissing it slowly and calmly.

Of course it made me go crazy, "O...okay maybe I am yours today."

"Good," he said, looking back at me, satisfied with his bribery.

"But aren't I yours everyday?" I raised an eyebrow.

He sighed, literally throwing himself on top of me.

"You are, but today especially you are mine. Today I can't share you. I need you all to myself today," he said.

"Mm fine," I hummed.

He smiled, removing himself off of me.

"Then the first thing on the 'Your Mine' agenda is to cuddle!" He squealed, using all his strength to pull me as close to him as possible.

I could feel his warm breath on my back causing me to shiver.

"You've got a busy day tomorrow, so let's make sure you're all loose and relaxed," Jimin smirked, placing his hands on my shoulders and giving me a massage.

Gosh he knew how to make me weak for him.

I squirmed in his grasp, trying to push his hands towards parts of my body that all of a sudden had decided to feel sore.

He stopped suddenly and whispered in my ear, "Someone likes my touch a lot."

I shuddered, "No sir it is not time for that. We don't do that in this house."

"You are anything but innocent so don't try to play that card with me," he winked.

He pulled me back into a cuddle, pretending as if his dominant side didn't come and make me go weak in the everything.

Eventually we both fell back asleep in each other's embrace.

Time Skip

I woke up to see Jimin's smiling face.

"Hello beautiful," he said making me blush.

"What? Me? No, stop. I...thanks," I stuttered, my heart literally stopping.

"Nope, you're the most beautiful thing ever. And because you're so beautiful you get to go make us a beautiful brunch," he said, pushing me off the bed.

"Ow! Hey! You're mean!" I complained, rubbing my bruised behind.

I got up, gave him a deathly glare, and then headed to the kitchen.

I started cooking us some food, merrily adding in ingredients to the pan.

Without realizing it I started humming some of the songs I had to dance to, slowly starting to bop around to the tune.

What I didn't know was that soon after I went to make food Jimin came down and was watching me.

"Cute," he said, causing me to jump.

I turned around quickly to see Jimin with that same cheeky smile from before approaching me slowly.

Before I could escape he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.

"T...the food is gonna burn," I squeaked.

He just smiled.

"Could you control your hormones and wait patiently for food?" I snapped.

He pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist as I continued to cook.

"Why are you so clingy today?" I asked, trying to move with him attached to me.

"I'm not clingy. I'm loving," he said.

He turned me around to face him and gave me a loving kiss.

His warm lips pressed against mine, and once again I was in heaven.

I felt like I was walking on clouds, high on him. It was ecstasy and pure bliss.

He pulled back, "I love the effect I have on you. You go weak for me at the drop of a hat."

He hugged my waist again, humming a tune in my ear.

"What song is that Jimin?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, a song I've been working on," he softly said.

"When? You're always around me," I teased.

"Oh you'd be surprised sweetheart," he said.

"Oh if you're so sure then let me hear it," I said.

"Nope. It's not ready yet," he answered plainly.

I pouted, "But I want to hear it!"

"Well then you're cute butt is just going to have to wait," he said, booping my nose.

I rolled my eyes, plating our food.

He dug into the food, stuffing his face happily.

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked.

No, nope, no way, no sir, no how. I was so worried about me having another episode and fainting on stage or just my energy depleting extremely quickly.

"Y...yeah I'm really excited," I said, despite my anxiety.

"You sure you're excited?" He asked, sensing my tension.

"Mhm," I hummed, trying to calm nerves.

Jimin frowned, pulling my chair closer to him. Then he lifted me off the chair and sat me on his lap so I was straddling him.

"I don't like you lying to me sweetheart. You'll be okay, promise me," he said, resting his head against my chest.

He needed reassurance that nothing was going to happen to me. He just needed it.

"I'm going to be okay," I said, running my hands through his hair.

His hands found their way around my waist and just squeezed me as tight as possible.

"I'll be okay Jimin. I'll be okay," I said.

I pulled his head back to look at me and I could see tears in his eyes.

"Aww baby don't cry. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere," I said, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Do you promise?" He asked.

"I promise," I said, taking his tiny pinky and wrapping mine around it.

He chuckled, resting his head on my chest.

Then without warning he moved his hands under my thighs and picked me up, walking me to the couch.

We spent the rest of the day in each other's embrace, not letting the other go.