Chapter 27

Y/N POV

"Jimin wake up we have to go to the venue today!" I whined, trying to drag Jimin out of bed.

While I knew Jimin was messing with me, I still needed him out of bed.

"Jimin I swear to god if you don't get up I'm going to leave without you," I warned.

That did the trick.

"Nope I'm up," he chirped.

"Mhm. Get ready," I said.

"You're not ready," he whined.

I gave him the most confused look ever, "From what angle am I not ready?" I showed off my outfit.

"Oh didn't notice that," Jimin teased.

"I'm sure. Now get ready, we need to be there as early as possible," I said.

I ushered him to the bathroom to get ready.

After confirming he was getting ready I rushed to the kitchen and made us both smoothies. I knew Jimin would complain about being hungry and that I didn't eat breakfast after yesterday's episode. So I decided to be proactive and kill two birds with one stone.

"You ready to go?" Jimin asked, coming from our room in a cliche boyfriend look that managed to make my heart skip a beat.

"Y...yeah," I stuttered.

He smirked, jogging down the stairs looking fine, making my heart just stop all together.

"Hey sweetheart stop staring or we're going to be late," Jimin teased, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car.

"Are you a parking ticket, because you are looking fine," I muttered under my breath. (I'm sorry I had to. It was gonna bug me if I didn't😂)

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed, bursting into laughter.

My face turned red, "Never speak of this again."

"Oh sweetie I'm going to never let you live that down. And I'll start with telling Jin hyung who will appreciate the corny dad jokeness of that god awful pickup line," Jimin chuckled.

"But you laughed!" I protested.

"That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you said it. My reaction doesn't numb the embarrassment. I laugh to these things all the time. I'm a giggly person. I find almost everything funny," he said.

"Sir, the first month of me knowing you was very stoic and dull for being a giggly person. You looked like you wanted to kill me with a chainsaw," I scoffed.

He grunted, "Before that."

"Ah sure," I teased.

When we got to the venue I showed the security guard my access pass and Jimin's visitor pass.