adeline jones :

Adeline "Addy" Emerson Jones

Song: "Pull" - Spooky Black

age: 19sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: art, animals, jewelry, sushidislikes: lying, not feeling safe, being yelled atkinks: pure vanilla sex, hair pulling, kissing all over

age: 19
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: art, animals, jewelry, sushi
dislikes: lying, not feeling safe, being yelled at
kinks: pure vanilla sex, hair pulling, kissing all over

background: Addy was born into a very wealthy family in The United States. Her father is the owner and CEO of a company that sells and distributes illegal weapons. She grew up constantly moving due to the people that would come after their family due to 'unethical business'. Addy didn't quite know how to look beyond the constant fear of having to move to get away from potential threats to her family. Her family was constantly getting new bodyguards and being betrayed by the ones they thought they could trust. This gave her extremely bad trust issues, making it almost impossible to get to know her at first. Despite her trust issues, Addy has a heart of pure gold and the sweetest soul you'll ever find. Her parents were so strict that she's only had one boyfriend and it was a family friend that they set her up with. Though, that ended tragically when he turned against her and tried to steal money from her family. He had used her to get to her parents for his own good, breaking Addy's heart. She doesn't believe that anybody will actually love her. She thinks that people see her as a ticket to riches and good fortune. Addy can bring so much joy to world but unfortunately people abuse that.

occupation: Addy is trying to pursue her career as a veterinarian, but her parents are barely letting her slide by. She has to take special online college courses so she can stay safe at home.

interest: She is looking for somebody to finally see her as more than just her parents money. She just wants to be loved and cared for. Addy needs somebody that makes her feel safe and valuable.

other photos: