jasmine heather:

Jasmine Alexa Heather

Song: "Novacane" -Frank Ocean

age: 21sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: parties, drinking, old music, flowersdislikes: cheaters, being taken advantage of, feeling belittledkinks: rough yet sensual, back scratches, teasing, shower sex, babygirl

age: 21
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: parties, drinking, old music, flowers
dislikes: cheaters, being taken advantage of, feeling belittled
kinks: rough yet sensual, back scratches, teasing, shower sex, babygirl

background: Jasmine was born into a very poor family in south side Los Angeles. Her father was involved in a gang to guarantee their family protection. Their mother worked six days a week for fourteen hours to help support them. Most days it was her older brother, Davis, and her alone taking care of each other. As they grew up, both of them would do all kinds of drugs and vandalize the city. She became very popular in school because of her and Davis' reputation. Girls envied how careless yet smart she was, and the boys wanted to get with her because she was beautiful and wild. Jasmine used this to her advantage to get into clubs and parties at such a young age. As high school came to an end, she decided she wanted to become a nurse. Unfortunately, her family didn't have the money for her to go to a university, and her dads business couldn't get involved either. She worked towards an academic scholarship and got into Berkeley University. Unable to pay for her tuition, she starred in a few adult films in the valley. Jasmine isn't proud of that, but she did what she had to do in order to get by. She loves who she is and is extremely confident, especially when it comes to men. She knows she looks good and isn't afraid to say it.

occupation: Jasmine is in her last year of school before moving into her first job as a nurse. This is still keeping her in California for now, but she hopes to move to a different state for the experience of it.

interest: She is looking for somebody that will calm the storm she is. Somebody that will get fucked up with her but take care of her and make sure she's okay. A loving guy that will shower her with endless love and care. She would like to settle down eventually and maybe even have a kid or two, but she's waiting for the right guy to come along.

other photos:

tags:

tags: