athena schaffer:

Athena Elizabeth Schaffer

Song: "She" -Harry Styles

age: 22sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: stars, deep conversations, goofiness, sarcasm, dogsdislikes: negative vibes, commitment, heights, cheatingkinks: hickeys, foreplay, rough sex, hair pulling, shower sex, daddy

age: 22
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: stars, deep conversations, goofiness, sarcasm, dogs
dislikes: negative vibes, commitment, heights, cheating
kinks: hickeys, foreplay, rough sex, hair pulling, shower sex, daddy

background: Athena was born into a somewhat large family that lived in California. Her family was blended, two older brothers from her step father's past marriage and herself and older sister from her mother's ex. Her real father was not a very good man and left them when Athena was only three, so she doesn't remember much of him. Times were really hard for her family. They were poor and lived in their grandmothers guest room for almost two years. Though, once her mother met her step father and blended their families, life became much easier for Athena. She then became an older sister when her mom and step dad had two children of their own. Living in a big house made Athena's life in high school very easy. She learned that she could get away with practically anything and everything. Athena became a partier who spent most of her days too stoned to give a shit. One night she met the schools biggest drug dealer and fell in love with him. She thought they would be together until the end. Spending most nights getting high and sleeping together, she loved the relationship. Though things changed when she found herself addicted to him. Once he left, she was a sex addict that couldn't handle going a day without finding somebody to fill her emptiness. Now that she's older, she grew out of it in someway. She is still down for a good time and would never refuse it if it was brought up.

occupation: Athena is hoping to work towards a degree in psychology in the future.She wants to work in rehab centers to help those like her that struggled with addiction. But until then she works at a night club in the heart of the city.

interest: Athena doesn't believe she can be loved. She thinks that the men she sleeps with is enough to fill her empty heart but it's not. She could use a sweet and caring guy that will party with her yet take care of her and love on her all night.

other photos:

tags:

tags: