josie collins-

Josie Michele Collins

Song: "Dagenham Dream" -Blood Orange

age: 19sexuality: straightstatus: single/talking to kennedylikes: animals, nature, starsdislikes: being yelled at, lyingkinks: pure vanilla sex, kissing all over

age: 19
sexuality: straight
status: single/talking to kennedy
likes: animals, nature, stars
dislikes: being yelled at, lying
kinks: pure vanilla sex, kissing all over

background: Josie was born in a small town in California. Her father worked on international films and was rarely home. Since her father wasn't very successful but was stuck in foreign countries making straight to CD movies, her mother worked a five to nine job every day and also wasn't home. This forced her and her brother, James, to become super close. Josie has always been a loving and sweet kid growing up. This followed with her into high school. She was the girl who seemed so innocent and would never be a major stoner like her brother. But his influence rubbed off on her. She wasn't a hardcore stoner, but she partied a lot and drank a lot and often smoked a lot, mostly with her brother. At school all the boys wanted her, but she rarely caved in. She only had two boyfriends and her last one was crazy. He would often yell at her and cheat on her, but she thought she could see the good in him and would take him back. Once she had the courage to leave him, she vowed to never date anybody again. Now she only sleeps with guys, but still very rarely. Josie values herself as more than she used to now.

occupation: Josie is just out of high school and is trying to figure out what she wants to do. She's decided not to go to college and is working with her brother as an assistant for his company.

interest: Josie is looking for a guy that she can get fucked up with but also spend hours just laying on the couch together. She needs somebody that can protect her and show her all the beautiful things in the world outside of her small town.

other photos:

tags:

tags:

daylightdreamers