jade cooper:

Jade Elliot Cooper

Song: "Oh Klahoma" -Jack Stauber

age: 18sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: animals, nature, rainy daysdislikes: being yelled at, seeing others upset or hurtkinks: pure vanilla sex, kissing all over

age: 18
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: animals, nature, rainy days
dislikes: being yelled at, seeing others upset or hurt
kinks: pure vanilla sex, kissing all over

background: Jade is an old soul that was born in a small town in Rhode Island. Her parents were two best friends that believed they were once in love, but after Jade was born they realized they weren't meant to be lovers. Though, they remained close friends and cooperatively raised Jade to the best of their abilities. Growing up, her father owned a small farm with lots of animals. She was always outside in the fields petting the cows and bunnies, making sure to give all of them love and attention. This is where she discovered her passion for animals and nature. While at her mothers, she played with all of the other kids on the block. This helped her become a social butterfly. Jade was always into older things such as records, vhs tapes, and even older fashion. In high school she was known as the sweet and lovable girl nobody could hate. That is until she began to date the schools football quarterback. Although they seemed like the golden couple, he was very rude and awful towards her behind closed doors. While he never physically abused her, he often yelled and taunted her, emotionally abusing her. When she finally got the guts to leave everybody in the school found out the truth about him and took her side. Since then she hasn't been in a long term relationship. Jade hates seeing others upset and will do anything to make sure everybody is happy and smiling. She's extremely passionate and soft spoken.

occupation: Jade is now in college to become a psychical therapist for animals. Since she loves helping others and all types of animals, it was the perfect fit for her.

interest: She is looking for somebody that will love her endlessly and spend the rest of her life with. Jade loves guys that are goofy and caring. She wants to settle down and have a family someday with her significant other.

other photos:

tags:

tags: