Meeting the Puppet

We heard the bell ring. I pulled my head away from Freddy and looked in his eyes.

   " I have to go Freddy. The bell rang and Mike will have to take me back home. "

   " I know dear. I just wish I could be with you. "

   " I'll be back tomorrow Freddy I promise. "

   " Okay. " 

He squeezed me one more time and then let go. I waved at him as I left. I walked through the door and saw Goldie and Foxy standing there.

   " Freddy's all fixed up. He's as good as new and I retrieved my memories about him. "

   " Good. Mike is outside waiting for ye. "

   " Thank you both. "

I hugged them and started to walk to the parking lot. As I passed by the prize room I felt a weird vibe. It didn't feel right. I stopped walking and looked around. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. I heard music playing. I looked toward the prize corner. I saw the handle of the jack in the box turning. I walked closer and then...

   " Pop goes the Weasel! "

Nothing popped out. The top came off, but nothing popped out but strings. I looked into the box and didn't see anything. 

   " Hello there~ "

I turned around and saw a guy standing behind me. He had black hair with pale skin. He was wearing black pants with strips on the end and black heeled shoes. He was wearing a coat that separated at his waist the coat was a button up and he was wearing a black shirt under it. He had black eyes with white pupils and red dots on his cheeks with purple stips going down his face while a mask like the puppets was in his hand. ( Like the photo at the very top. )

   " What are you doing here? I believe the bell rang a few seconds ago. What's a pretty doll like you still doing here? "

   " You're..."

   ' He looks like the puppet for a reason. '

   " You're the puppet. "

   " That I am. May I ask who you are doll? "

   " Y/n. Nightguard. I was night guard before and I still am now. "

   " Oh? So you are the one that was basically shipped away and brainwashed? "

   " Yes. Yes, I am. "

   " How are you not cowering in fear? Or at least questioning how the puppet is human? "

   " Like I said I was the security guard before. I'm a tough cookie. I'm remembering everything bit by bit. I remember the old animatronics as well. "

   " I see. So why do you still have this job? You could have quit. "

He got closer to my face with a slight frown on his face with his curious eyes. 

   " Because the original animatronics are my friends. I'm going to help them. "

  " Hmm. I like you. You're brave, but a little naive. I'll have to keep you around for a while. "

   " I plan on staying around with or without your help. Now if you'll excuse me Mike is waiting outside. "

I tried to get around him but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I turned towards him and glared at him. His fingers were holding my arm in a tight grip. 

   " You were also the one Vincent obsessed over. "

I felt my whole body pale at the mention of his name.

   " H-How do you know about Vincent? "

   " That's a question for another time. For now, you must leave. As you said Mike is outside. "

He let go of my arm and disappeared. I looked around and he wasn't around. I looked back at the Pop the Weasel Box. It was closed. I took the handle and turned it. A weasel didn't pop out, but a puppet did.

 A weasel didn't pop out, but a puppet did

   " Sly fox. "

I walked away and towards the front door. I saw a man standing there. He had blonde hair and dark blue eyes with a kind smile. I walked out of the building and both Mike and the stranger noticed me. 

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " Hey, Mike. Who's this? "

   " This is my cousin Jeremy Fitzgerald. Jeremy this is Y/n. "

   " Oh! So this is Y/n? "

Mike blushed and punched Jeremy on his shoulder.

   " Shut up. "

Jeremy and I laughed. I held my hand out and shook Jeremy's hand.

   " Nice to meet you, Jeremy. "

   " Nice to finally meet you too Y/n. " Jeremy said with emphasis on the ' finally '.

I giggled again and we talked for a while. Jeremy said his goodbye later and walked into the building. I got on Mike's motorcycle and he drove us home. Once we got home I went up to my room and changed into something more...comfortable.

I jumped on the bed and curled into my pillows and blankets

I jumped on the bed and curled into my pillows and blankets. Sleep coming quickly.