Christmas Special Pt. 1

This is not apart of the original story. I wish it was, but It's not. PEACE!!!!

ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was almost to the pizzeria. I decided to walk there instead of taking a cab. Mike was away with his family for Christmas. I had to work on Christmas. Once I got there I saw Jeremy waiting outside. Mike's motorcycle was nowhere to be seen. 

   " Hey, Jeremy! "

He looked in my direction and smiled at me. He gave me a small wave. I walked closer towards him. The smile stayed on his face.

   " Hi, Y/n. Where's Mike? "

   " He's away with his family for Christmas."

   "Oh! I just remembered that! I'm his cousin so I'll be visiting him. Do you want me to stay with you until the shift ends? "

I felt a cold sweat start to form on my back. He didn't know about the animatronics. At least that's what I knew. I never told him about the animatronics. I don't know if Mike told him or not.

   " You don't have to Jeremy. It's Christmas. Go catch a flight and see Mike. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Very. Go have fun. I can handle the place on my own. "

   " If you say so. "

He handed me the keys and gave me a hug before leaving whispering,

   " Merry Christmas. "

After he left I walked into the pizzeria locking the doors behind me. The bell didn't ring until I got past the main stage. When I passed the stage I could feel the toy's eyes on my back. Not a pleasant feeling. I made it to the office and sat in the chair. I took the tablet and looked through all the hallways. I heard footsteps in the hallway. I took the flashlight and flashed it down the hallway to see...

Freddy

   " Freddy? "

   " Hey Dear. "

   " I don't mean to sound rude, but what are you doing here Freddy? "

   "It's fine. I noticed the pizzeria closed all day today and I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. '

   " If the pizzeria was closed how do you know It's Christmas? "

   " Well, it could have something to do with the calendar over there on the wall. "

I looked at the wall and sure enough, there was a calendar on the wall. Freddy smiled at me and walked into the office. He took the tablet from me and set it on the desk.

   " Freddy? "

   " Why don't we spend some time together for Christmas dear? "

   " I have to watch the animatronics. "

   " No, you don't. It seems that the Toys energy source is shut down and the puppet is stuck in his box thanks to Goldie. So It's just us. "

I smiled at Freddy. He picked me up and held me. He sat in the corner where a pillow was and leaned against the wall. I laid in his lap with my head laying on his chest.

   " I love you, dear. "

He kissed my lips and we cuddled until 6.

Goldie

   " Goldie? "

   " Yeah. It's me. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. "

   " Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too Goldie. "