A little Visit

Once the Ferris wheel made it to the bottom Mike and I pulled away from each other and got off the Ferris wheel. When we got off the toys were standing there waiting for us. We walked up to them and I noticed the toys glaring at Mike.

   " Well, guys we need to get going. "

   " Really? " Mangle whined.

   " Really. We need to eat and then rest up for tonight's shift. " Mike said.

   " Okay. "

Mike and I started leaving the carnival. We walked our way back to the park. I grabbed his hand on the way. I felt a tight feeling in my stomach. The kind of tight that made me feel like something bad was going to happen.

   " What's with that face? "

   " What? "

   " You're making that face you always make when you feel troubled. What is it? "

   " I don't know. I just have this tightness in my stomach. Like something bad is about to happen. " 

   " I'm here. It'll be fine N/n. "

Mike squeezed my hand tight to reassure me. I felt the assurance, but I held on to my cautious feeling. We got to his motorcycle and he started driving towards the house. When we got there we walked inside and I made my way towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and brought out the leftovers from the other day. I put them on a plate and put it in the microwave. When it was done I put another plate in and heated it up. I got spoons/forks/sporks/rocks and grabbed the plates. I walked to the couch and handed Mike one of the plates and I sat down beside him.

   " Dine in, Mike. "

   " Thank you. " 

He took the plate from me and started to eat. I ate as well and when we were finished we sat there killing time before our shift.

   " Still got that feeling? "

   " Yeah. "

   " Anyway, I can stop it? "

   " I don't know. "

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my arm. I looked at the time. I stood up from the couch.

   " I'm going to go get ready. Our shift starts soon. "

   " Okay. I'm going to go get ready to. "

   " Alright. "

I walked upstairs and towards my room. I jumped in the shower. It was quick. I got changed and dried my hair. Then I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I didn't see Mike in the living room or by the door.

   'Where is he? '

I walked to his door and knocked.

   " Mike? "

   " Yes? "

   " Are you ready? "

   " Yeah. Almost. "

   " Alright. I'm going to go get in my car. "

   " Okay. I'll meet you there. "

   " Okay. "

I grabbed my keys and started outside. I got in my car and turned it on. 

   " *sigh* "

   ' This is relaxing. '

   " Why the smile sweetcheeks? " 

I looked at the passenger seat and saw Vincent and his purple mist sitting in the seat. He looked like his usual self, but his eyes were different. His pupils were dilated. He looked more crazy. 

   " Vincent? What's up? "

   " Oh, nothing sweetcheeks. Nothing at all. Why? Notice something different? "

   " Y-Your eyes. Th-"

   " I know. They are a bit different, aren't they? "

He glitched a little bit. His body would glitch like a messed up video game. His smile stayed on his face the entire time. His white teeth showed with the smile and it felt like it got creepier and creepier every second. 

   " Mike will be here any minute. Go. "

   " He doesn't matter. None of the animatronics matter. Only you and me. "

   " V-Vincent. "

Then he disappeared. His purple mist following him.

   ' He's up to something. I knew the tightness in my stomach was something to listen to. '