Ty

By the time Ty made it up to his apartment, showered, and got into bed, it was just after ten at night. He had already locked away most of the money from his night and it wasn't until he was in bed did he realize something was missing: his fiancee. He reached for his phone and thought better of it, thinking that Sammy would have texted him if she needed him. Maybe working late was running late. He shrugged it off and soon was asleep, waking just after midnight to the sound of his door opening and closing loudly.

He got out of bed and went to greet his fiancee. She was stumbling into the living room, stumbling on her own two feet. "Hi, Ty!"

"Sammy, are you drunk?" He asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"No. Yeah. A little bit," she giggled.

"I thought you were working late." He caught her as she she stumbled forwards. "What," he wrinkled his nose in disgust. "What is that smell? Is that a new perfume you're wearing?" It was a sickening flowery smell that seemed like it was sprayed on in an attempt to mask the smell of liquor.

"We did. Jessica and I, that's my boss, we went out for a few drinks afterwards to celebrate and unwind. We got the layout completed. I didn't want you mad at me for drinking so much so I borrowed her perfume." She explained.

"Right," Ty raised his head, trying to escape the scent. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." He guided her to the bathroom and undressed her carefully, leaning her against the sink. She was in no condition to stand in the shower on her own, and Ty wasn't in the mood to try to help her shower. He grabbed a washcloth and lathered it up with soap and water, carefully wiping at her naked body. He reached under the sink and pulled out her makeup remover towelettes and gently wiped away at her face, following it with the washcloth. After he was content with her sink bath, he pulled off his own shirt and pulled it over top her head, letting it fall over her body.

"Ty," she mumbled, pressing her face in his neck.

"Hmm?" He helped her to bed, turning off the lights before crawling in with her.

"You take such great care of me. It's no wonder I'm with you."

"Yeah, Sammy, I love you too." He turned her to lay on her side and pulled her to his body, awkwardly trying to fit her into his body.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ty woke up the next morning to the sun blinding him. "What the hell?" He mumbled, stretching.

"Good morning, Tyro."

He turned his head slightly to see Sammy standing beside the windows, her face as beautiful and angry as ever. "I see your night didn't affect your morning." He yawned and sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Where the hell were you last night?"

"Where the hell was I? Where the hell were you?"

"Me? How dare you! I came home last night and you weren't here!" She seethed, eyes as wild as her hair. Ty raised an eyebrow, wondering exactly how far Sammy would be taking this.

"I took a job, Sammy. What time did you come home?"

"It was damn near ten o'clock when I got home and you still weren't here! You come in late, after promising me you had no plans for last night, and have the audacity to question where I was?"

"Sammy, do you really want to do this right now?" He sighed, doing his best to avoid a fight. He was home and asleep by ten the night before, he knew this for a fact. Just as he knew that Sammy hadn't gotten home until after midnight.