Jessica

A multitude of texts rang through on her phone, and Jessica picked it up, slightly annoyed. Who would have the nerve to be texting her this late? When she opened and read the texts, she was momentarily confused before realizing that she accidentally picked up and read Sammy's texts instead.

Hey – be home in an hour...drunk...sry

Jessica's happy mood dropped as she realized her time with Sammy was being cut short – again. She glanced out towards the hall, hearing Sammy rummage around in the kitchen, struggling with a wine bottle, no doubt. Quickly, Jessica deleted the text from Ty before placing Sammy's phone back on the nightstand.

"Baby," she called out, whining. "Forget the wine. Come back to bed." Jessica continued begging for Sammy to come back and finally, she did, empty-handed and looking a little frustrated. "Oh, my poor baby. Come here, let me wipe that frown off your face." Sammy giggled, running into Jessica's arms.

"Jess," Sammy spoke, hesitating. "I need to tell you something." Jessica raised an eyebrow, waiting patiently as Sammy stumbled over her words. "Ty and I had sex tonight. Great sex, fucking amazing sex." Jessica's jaw set and she could hear the ice in her tone as she questioned why in the hell she would want to know that. "Because I promised you I would leave him and that just kind of...happened. It happened two days ago, too." Jessica closed her eyes, remembering the very close call that happened. She had been in the bathroom when Ty came home unexpectedly, leaving Sammy in lingerie sprawled on the bed waiting for her. She could hear their conversation and had been more jealous than she had wanted to admit at the promises made of continuing what she had started. And now to hear that they actually finished it? And then fucked again?

"Please don't be mad at me. I thought you liked hearing about us fucking. It turns you on, right?" Sammy pleaded with her eyes.

As much as Jessica wanted to deny it, the warmth between her legs was a dead giveaway that it did turn her on. But Sammy in general did that, and she didn't need their sex stories in her mind anymore. She wanted it to be just them. But yet... "Why was it so good?"

Sammy smiled, kissing her girlfriend hard. "He fucked me so hard, baby. It was like nothing I've ever had with him."

"Yeah? How hard? You want me to fuck you like that?"

Sammy nodded eagerly. "I'll tell you along the way what he did. We can replicate it."

Jessica shook her head, pushing Sammy onto the bed on her back. "No, baby. I don't want to hear it tonight. Tonight is about us. You're going to come around my cock and on my tongue. Over and over again. Got it?" Sammy nodded, stretching her hands above her head. She watched as Jessica pulled a strap-on out of her back and her mouth dropped into a perfectly shocked 'o' as she took the sight in. It was a double-ended strap-on and Sammy gulped hard, the anticipation of feeling it inside of her. She's been fucked with both holes full before, but one was usually plugged up. This time, she'd get to feel the rocking sensation inside of both entrances. The very idea had her soaked.

Jessica held up a small vibrator and turned it on the lowest setting, placing it against Sammy's clit. "Hold it there. You will keep it there while I fuck you, am I clear? You'll cum so many times for me tonight, baby, you won't even remember Ty's name."

Sammy swallowed hard again, a question on her lips. At Jessica's stare down, she let it out. "Before, you've wanted me to call out Ty's name... Do you want me to?"

"No." Jessica's answer was sharp and concise, leaving no room for questioning, even though it was clear Sammy had a few. Without another word, Sammy placed the vibrator against her clit, a slow shudder passing through her body as the sensation whirred her senses to life. She watched as Jessica rubbed lube onto both ends of the strap-on, her eyebrows creasing as she waited to be penetrated.