help me my earbuds are being brats ;

she ( earbuds ) hates ukiss alright

" felix stop slamming the table ." woojin yelled to his freckled pregnant friend. " i'm just really upset with myself okay woojin ? " the younger yelled , tears that once filled his puffy eyes streaming down his spotted red cheeks. 

" he is clumsy , it's not your fault lixie .  " minho said rubbing his back . felix just cried harder . 

" YES IT IS STOP TELLING ME OTHER WISE ! " felix screamed to his hyung , causing everyone in the café to look their way . " what's all the commotion babe ? " jisung , minho's boyfriend, asked the older .

 " felix's just mad han ." minho answered , pecking his boyfriend 's squirrel like cheeks . 

Suddenly a dark haired male stormed through the door , wiping hot tears off his cheeks . he stormed behind the counter and stood infront of a line of scared people . 

" h-hi may i t-take your- " he began to say before the line awkwardly shuffled off . 

The boy slammed counter and people got up and started to leave . Soonly it was only the group of boys .  Jisung walked up to the boy and petted his charcoal black hair . " what's wrong changbin ? " the blond asked . 

  " HYUNGJIN CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT SH THEAD SEUNGMIN ! " the boy ; changbin ; screamed , crying into his tattooed arms . 

felix stared at the boy and didn't realize but he was blushing .

 " guys look ! lixie' s blushing !! " woojin said , pointing to the red headed aussie . " i a-am ? " he said , hiding his cheeks , stuttering . 

" awww ,! " they all awed to their cuted pregnant friend . changbin wiped his tears and decided to look at the young boy ; his heart skipping a beat at the australian . 

he had red hair with pink bangs . he had freckles dotted everywhere on his cheeks and a light pink dusting on them , as well . then he looked down and his heart stopped . 

his stomach was swollen ( that sounds odd but okay ) and he occasionally rubbed it and grasped suddenly on some spots .

 " he's . . . pregnant ?  " changbin whispers , loud enough for the blonde infront of him to hear him . " yep  ! felix's pregnant  ! " jisung yelled , smiling . 

everyone stared directly at jisung . " what ? he asked . " jisung said , shrugging . " its fine han , I don't care . " felix said , standing up .

 " are you leaving ? " woojin asked ; earning a nod from felix . " want me to drive you home ?  " he offered . " i can do it alone . " the red head said , leaving .