Five years later...

Everyone sat around Felix and Eric's living room, chatting. They had called their friends over to tell then "special" news. Changbin sat in between Woojin and Kevin, who was one of Eric's friends, with Felix's son, Jeongin, on his lap.

"I wonder what papa and appa are gonna tell us Uncle Bin!" Jeongin chirped to the older.

" You don't even know innie?" Changbin asked, Jeongin shaking his head in response.

A couple minutes had passed and Felix and Eric entered the room, big smiles plastered on there faces. "Wonder what's this's all about.." Changbin heard Kevin whisper to his fiancée Hwall(i ship kevhwall fite meh).

"Okay..so.." Eric started, but ended up giggling. "We know you've all been waiting patiently for our suprise and..we're engaged" Eric said, making the whole room erupt with cheers.

Everyone got up to congratulate the young couple. Everyone, except Changbin. He could not believe his ears. 'Felix? Engaged? To someone else?' Changbin thought. The older male had always had feelings for the bubbly Aussie, ever since the met. He wanted to confess, and was planning to tonight, if the got alone time. Now, that would never happen.

He quickly and quietly escaped from the chaos and went outside.

He ran to his car and drove to his house. Once inside, he broke down into tears. The one boy he loved more than anybody he ever has, would never be his. He started drinking, one can after another, until he passed out on the couch.

Eek 😬 im so sorry for being gone for 10,000 years

But here's a dramatic chapter to make up for it. Just a heads up(and little spoiler) changlix WILL happen but ericlix drama first. I might upload another chapter tomorrow so I won't make you hoes wait 😜💦

Now marcus out🤠🤙