changbin was working in the café when a certain pink haired boy walked in .

" hello welcome to dreamcatcher café may i- felix ? " the dark haired questioned in shock. " yes , felix . you're changbin , right ? " felix held out his small hand to changbin's . " correct . what brings you here ? " changbin asked .  

" i kinda wanted to - " felix was cut off when a young girl yelled " STOP HOLDING UP THE LINE I WANT MY COFFEE ! " felix rolled his eyes and continued . " i wanted to talk to y- " the girl behind felix suddenly shoved him to the ground . " thank god hes out of the way . id like a- "

 " WHY WOULD YOU F CKING DO THAT HES PREGNANT " changbin screamed at the girl , running out from behind the counter.  " felix are you alright ? " changbin asked the latter .

 " m-my stomach feels w-weird ... " felix answered , shivering .  " i'm calling 9-1-1 ! " minho yelled . " get out of this café now ! " changbin yelled to the terrified girl , who dashed out of their . 

" felix ? do you need wate- " changbin asked before felix screamed .  " im , im going into labor !! " he yelled , grasping his stomach . " they'll be here soon lix ! " minho said , escorting customers out of the café . 

soonly the ambulance got there and took felix , minho and changbin following in minho's car .

- at the hospital -

felix screamed again and everyone outside cringed . " is he alright ? " woojin asked ,earning a shrug from changbin . muffled swears and screams were heard from the delivery room . 

" only if chan were here ... " changbin thought , then shaking his head at the thought  of his name . " something wrong binnie ? " jisung asked , getting no response from bin . 

suddenly felix screamed again and a loud cry was heard from the room . everyone sighed in relief knowing the baby was born . the doctor came out and told everyone that they could come in . 

when they entered the room and saw an exhausted , sweaty felix holding a small bundles in his arms . everyone crowded around the bed to see the baby . " awww hes so cute ! " minho said , looking at the small  red baby inside of the bundle . felix smiled softly  .

" what are you gonna name him ? " minho asked . felix looked down to his babies and smiled .

" jeongin . "

there we go sisters felix had a baby . i had to fit every stray kids member into this atleast once and so i made innie the baby .

also y'all you'll never guess what i got for christmas .

I GOT A IPHONE XR THATS WHAT SISTERS

lol i'm so happy i got it 

okay y'all thats it for today have a happy new year

- author boi