It had been a few weeks since felix's wedding, and it had seemed that everyone had forgotten the incident with eric. Except changbin. 

"I still wanna kill him for cheating on felix." The elder said to jisung, who was hanging out with him at a bar. "You don't make him cry like that and just get away with it." He said, taking another swig from his bottle.

 "Look on the bright side of it. He's single now" Jisung tried to get Changbin out of his bad mood. "Hm, i don't think he's in the mood to date right now." He says as he downs the rest of the bottle. 

"Ight imma head out. I'll call an uber." He says to jisung. Changbin leaves the bar and takes out his phone to call one. 

Just than, he sees a familiar red-head walk down the sidewalk across from him. "Feix?" He says to himself. He then sees a short black-haired boy run beside him. "Oh it is felix!" He chirps. 

He runs across the road(unsafe 😖) and catches up to him. "Felix!" He exclaims, putting his arm around him. "Oh, hey, where'd you come from." The latter greets him. "Over at that bar." He points to where he came from.

"Oh, wanna come home with me and jeongin?" Felix askes. The elder nods, following the 2 to their car.

Time skip to felix's house...

"I just can't believe he'd do that. On the wedding day." Felix says to Changbin. "M, i know, jerk." The dark haired says to him. "You deserve better." He says. "I just wish someone liked me." Felix sighed. '

'Changbin! This is it! Tell him!'  

Changbin sucked in a deep breath. "Felix, there's something I want to tell you." He says, getting the latter's attention. "What? Is something wrong?" He gasped. "No, it's.. i like you felix. Alot. Like love you." He breathed out. 

Felix gasped. "Are you serious?" Changbin nodded. "I..i like you too." He says. "Changbin gasped(jez yall gasping a lot). Then he smiled. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around felix. The both laughed as they fell onto the floor. Changbin starred at felix. 

He looked deep into his brown eyes. All Felix felt after that was a pair of war, chapped lips against his. 

Ight sooooooooo

I don't update a lot bcus i have school and im the biggest procrastinator their is(sorry chan) 

But heres a chapter they're in love now uWu👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

So I'll try to update more because y'all probably hate that you save this story only for you to get updates 56 years later...

Ok anygays bye seeee ya later 🥰