Chapter 1: Danger

When Anna moved from America to South Korea to forget her troubled past, the thought of danger hadn't occured. Later that day she finds herself in a dangerous situation where dying could be the outcome.

~ 6 Months After Moving ~

Anna walks the streets of Seoul one cold September night, her thoughts began to go wild. She wondered if her family missed her or if people noticed she left. But she dismissed her anxious thoughts to realize she was lost.

Anna had wandered down a dark alley hoping to find a place to stay the night, since she didn't have enough money to stay at a hotel. She loved South Korea so far and didn't have too much of a language barrier because she taught herself Korean over the years. Becoming hungry she decided to walk into the gas station to fuel up on snacks.

Approaching the lit up convenience store expecting nothing out of the ordinary. Once going inside she could tell it wasn't busy. Walking to the drink section to buy a soda she noticed how quiet it is. That's when she heard muffled screams. She was so startled she droped the glass bottle and it shattered across the tile floor. Footsteps could be heard from the back of the store where employee's only go. She slowly followed the sounds of someone in pain thinking someone was just hurt.

Anna peeked around the door to see a man tied to a chair being tortured by a pale, skinny, icy blue haired boy with a white lighter in his hand burning the mans skin. Her eyes widening as she backed up slowly not sure what to do. Coming to her senses she turned around to run away and get help only to run into someone.

Looking up with a gasp seeing a boy with grey dyed haired wearing a complicated expression. He looked a little odd but she expected him to be another customer until he grabbed her arms and pulled out a gun. Shocked Anna resisted his grasp failing miserably she began to make noise desperately.

"NO! STOP! HELP ME PLEASE!!" She cried out panicking.

The boy hesitantly pulled her towards his accomplice who didn't look up from the flame burning. He set her in the corner stepping back as he held her at gunpoint shakily.

"Well, well, well, looks like we got our first female hostage in a while huh V." Chuckled the boy with the lighter as he turned away from the tied up man to face them. He had a dangerous look in his eyes as he looked her over. "Put the gun away she isn't a threat."

The uncomfortable boy did as told lowering the weapon as he looked down ashamed. Glacing over at the fire boy she caught a glimpse of a tattoo on his wrist.

The two boys turned to the man in the chair who was livid with anger spitting vulgar words under his breath

The two boys turned to the man in the chair who was livid with anger spitting vulgar words under his breath. They all started talking back and forth about things Anna didn't understand. She used this time to observe who these people are.

First she looked at the man in the chair. He looked guilty of something and angry at that. He hasn't asked for help or pleaded for mercy. He must know these guys. He looked like a nobody to her though. Just a sweaty old dude.

Then she looked at the boy with the white lighter. Icy blue fluffy hair complimented his pale skin. He was a skinny boy with all black clothing on with a matching dust mask. He appeared to care less about what was going on. He did although have it out for the old guy.

Lastly she glanced at V. She heard the fire boy call him that. He had grey hair and a red bandana covering his nose and mouth. He wore all black except his Jacket that appeared to be Gucci. He seemed very unsettled by the situation but also didn't like this old guy. He had revenge in his eyes when he looked at the man.

After taking in everything she started to listen to there now heated conversation. The boys all yelling at each other.

"Where is he?? Tell me!!!" V growled his eyes showing he will not let up his demands. The old man shook his head. V pulled out a knife and sliced his skin. "Give me back my boyfriend!!"

After a long 5 minutes of torture the man gave up. He was covered in cuts and burns. Anna was crying silently hoping they wouldn't hurt her too.

After they got the info they wanted, V ran to the location of this boy they were looking for calling out for Jungkook. Once he found him he yelled a code word and the fire boy pulled out a gun and shot the old man in the head. Anna screamed after the loud shot, terrified at the sight in front of her.

He turned to her walking slowly to her corner. He stared at her with narrowed eyes examining her. Anna got really scared and decided to try to fight her way out. She tried to push him then hit and kick him but nothing was working for he stood strong. She cried as a panic attack was beginning.

"Suga! Stand down." Demanded a manly voice from the entrance of the store. She looked around Suga to see a tall man in a black suit, leather jacket with messy platinum blonde hair and big black sunglasses. He seemed to be very important because Suga backed up listening to his command. She looked around seeing V holding a new boy who must be the boyfriend now crying into his chest. V seemed a lot more calm than before.

The man in sunglasses walked over to Anna who was shaking intensely and crying. He bent down to her level taking off his glasses. So he could look her in the eyes.

"We won't harm you. That man who is dead deserves what he got. He has done far worse than us." His words of truth seemed to make sense to Anna as she nodded her head slowly. Her tears stopping as she tried to understand what was happening. "I am RM and we are BTS. You have two options now. You leave here after taking a memory loss pill or you come with us and pay off your debt. This is for your saftey."

"What do you mean? For my safety, am I in danger?" Anna asked still terrified. She didn't understand. RM gave her a look sympathy.

"Nobody is safe here and you just got involved with our gang." He stated as he inspected her appearence seeing she had rags for clothes and a backpack. "Unless you have somewhere to go tonight?"

Anna gave it some thought. She could forget it all and go back to the streets or trust these strange boys who seem to be dangerous. She ended up thinking fuck it.

"I'm alone, no where to go. All I have is my backpack." She sighed looking down. "I ask for your protection and I promise I'll return the favor."

She bit her lip as she looked up to see 6 boys behind RM looking at her. They had questioning eyes as if they were unsure of her.

"Okay, deal." He chuckled lowly with a dimple smile putting his hand out for her to shake which she did.

"Everyone get in the van we have a new friend."