Chapter 5: Stigma

Once Jin managed to get away from the threat they calmed down a bit. They drove all night till morning to the gangs mansion that Anna hasn't seen yet. The boys informed her that they have multiple hiding houses and one main mansion which they call home.

"Anna I'm sorry we had to leave but I promise this will be your perminent home." Namjoon explained to her with eyes of pure honesty. Anna really trusts him.

The maknaes started to complain about missing lunch so Jin made the wise decision to stop at McDonalds to pick up fast food. Once everyone ordered Namjoon paid and we soon had food.

Anna sat on the booth seat bouncing up and down smiling as she ate her chicken nuggets. The boys all laughed as Jungkook made silly faces with Anna. Things seemed okay now that they were all safe and happy.

That's when things took a turn. A beautiful girl walked in who oddly resembled Taehyung. She had long dark hair and looked like a model. Namjoon took notice right away trying to distract the younger. Tae was hopeful as he slowly got up from his seat. It had easily been 3 years since they saw each other also Tae had dark grey hair now.

Tae approached the girl whom he believed was his sister

Tae approached the girl whom he believed was his sister. His heart began racing as he remembered the last time he saw his sister.

- Flashback -

Taehyung was raised by his grandmother and sister when he was a child until his grandma passed away and it was just him and his sister living with there parents. His mother left at a young age and his father turned to drinking. Drunk all day and night his father would make such a mess. He would hit taehyung sometimes but never hit his sister.

That was until taehyung wasn't home to hold his sister for comfort as usual when there father turned agressive

That was until taehyung wasn't home to hold his sister for comfort as usual when there father turned agressive. He was late trying to get food for them to eat for dinner since there father was in no position to provide.

As he approached the small poor building he felt something was off

As he approached the small poor building he felt something was off. Entering through the back door trying to sneak in he heard the yelling. He ran through the house trying to find his sister only to see the sight he would remember forever. His intoxicated father was standing above his sister with his hands raised as he hit her repeatedly on the face.

Taehyung reacted as fast as he could picking up one of the empty soju bottles from the floor smashing it on the coffee table before pushing his father against the wall. Taehyungs face full of anger as he plunged the glass into his abdomen. Blood was everywhere as there father collapsed. His sister screamed sobbing in the corner unsure of what to do.

Slowly taehyung looked at his hands covered in the thick blood of his own father. He started to panic as he looked at his terrified sister.

"I promise nobody will ever hurt you again. I must leave but I will always be here for you." Taehyung said promising to forever protect her. He couldn't let anyone do this again. After staring into each others eyes they both seemed to have a understanding of what happened.

That's when he left her in that musty room with there dead father. He called Namjoon who promised he would protect his sister if he joined his gang BTS.

- Back to reality -

- Back to reality -

Taehyung then tapped on the girls shoulder. His heart hoped for his long missed sister. She turned around giving him a look before walking off. Slumping over as his wish was crushed. She was not his sister. He drug his feet as he shuffled back to the table, a look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Are you okay TaeTae?" Asked a concerned Anna. She looked at him with sincere eyes she didn't understand why he was so sad. After all she was not aware he had a sister.

All she got in response was Tae shaking his head no as Kookie gave him a side hug. Kookie was whispering words that seemed to calm him down as they finished eating and got back into the van driving to the mansion.

That's when something took the gang by complete surprise. As they drove down the road shots were fired at the van breaking glass and hitting Jin in the right arm whom was driving causing the van to swerve and drive recklessley. Jin yelled in pain announcing he has been shot in the arm.

"Everybody stay down. Begin attack preparation. Listen to my instructions." RM commanded as his brain started to form a plan.

J-Hope jumped up from his seat to switch with an injured Jin clearly in pain. After they did that Jin laid on the van floor his eyes closed and controlling his breathing. Anna stared at him with eyes full of disbelief. Her eomma had been shot.