Chapter 3: Save Me

Once the gang arrived at the house RM picked Anna up carefully carrying her into the gang house. The boys went to there bedrooms to get rest. Leader RM whispered a few things to V who only nodded.

V was asked to let Anna sleep in Jungkook's and his room. He of course said yes to his leader and carried Anna up to the room Jungkook trailing behind him. He tucked Anna in next to Jungkook who was softly snoring. V then slept on the floor but didn't mind.

At about midnight Anna started moving in her sleep getting scared. She screamed as she started to cry waking up both Jungkook and V.

V rushed over to her side asking what was wrong. She just cried as she had an anxiety attack. Jungkook also got scared too making V panic. Jungkook had similar nightmares so it scared him to wake up like this.

"What's going on!? Is anyone hurt??" Questioned RM bursting through the door along side of J-hope pointing a gun for protection. There eyes trailed to Anna sobbing as hard as when they found her. She looked lost and scared.

RM approached her quickly ordering J-Hope to put the gun away. He comforted Anna whispering kind nothings and holding her tight as she calmed down. But once her tears stopped she wouldn't let RM go. She was too scared and she trusted him the most. So RM allowed her to sleep between him and Jin.

~ Morning ~

"Good morning Anna. It's time for my Assistant to help me out." Jin sang as he pulled the curtains open letting in the sunlight. Anna slowly sat up as she realized she was actually in a real bed. Usually she slept on park benches or she napped under trees.

"Yes of course. Anything you need me to do." Anna replied gratefully. She felt she owed them her life since they changed it forever.

Walking down stairs together Anna and Jin went into the kitchen to make breakfast. She remembered Jin saying he was the cook. Jin opened the fridge realizing he forgot something important as he signed deeply.

"Ugh I can't believe I forgot pancake mix. That's the one thing everyone loves." He cursed under his breath then as if a lightbulb went off In his head he said "Anna would you go out and buy some for me? That could be your first task!"

"Yes I'm on it!" She agreed going to walk out the door only to be stopped by RM.

"The store is only 5 blocks down main street. Take this money and buy some boxes of pancake mix. Be careful!" RM advised as she marched outside.

Walking down the street Anna felt as if she started a new life. New friends, new home, new clothes. She looked down at her shinee white sneakers and smiled. Then she heard heavy footsteps behind her so she turned around looking but nobody was there. Dismissing it as an echo she continued on her mission.

Anna entered the Kroger like store finding her way to the pancake mix. She picked out a few different kinds because she wasn't sure if her new friends liked buttermilk, chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes. Walking with her hands full of boxes she wandered to the checkout. After buying the items with the money she exited the store so proud of her accomplishment.

As she walked down mainstreet she heard the echo again only louder but she just walked quicker trying to get back to her home. She passed an alleyway when she was thrown onto the ground by a strong force.

In pain from her fall she was grabbed by a man who roughly punched her in the face. She was so scared tears were falling as she screamed for help. She tried to escape his grasp but he pulled a knife on her managing to cut her arm. She cried out hoping to be left alone. The man dragged her deeper into the alleyway his hand over her mouth to mask her screams.

"Where are the men who killed my brother!! Where are they!!" The man growled anger boiling in his blood. Her eyes widened when she saw the resemblance. He must be a bad man too. Does he sell people as well. "Answer me!!!" Smack.

Hitting her hard as she cried. He then noticed she was American. He eyed her up and down like a pervert then he smiled devilishly.

"You would be worth a fortune." He chuckled. Anna was beyond terrified. She wondered if BTS even knew she was gone. It had been over 30 minutes and she didn't have a cellphone. She hoped they would save her from this somehow.

The evil man chuckled as he held a cloth full of chloroform over Anna's mouth until she lost consciousness. Once she was out he injected a tracker into her wrist. Without even trying to hide her he took off leaving her alone on the alley floor bleeding out.

- gang house -

RM and Jin stood in the kitchen waiting for Anna to come home. It had been way too long for her to be gone so they started to worry like parents.

"I can't have another innocent life taken because of us Jin." RM said shaking his head. He was pacing the floor. The rest of the gang slowly gathered into the kitchen.

"Where is Anna?" Asked a shy Jungkook still recovering from being kidnapped for days. His eyes were curious. Jimin stood next to him with the same look.

"She went out an hour ago and hasn't returned yet." Stated Jin while rubbing his temple. He was quite worried about the sweet girl.

"Ok we need to send out a search I want V, J-Hope and Jungkook to search for her while Jin, Jimin and Suga stay here for backup." RM gave his orders and immediately the gang was going into action.

Walking down main street towards the store Anna went to the boys searched for her. Approaching an alley they saw a grocery bag laying on the sidewalk. Jungkook grabbed the bag looking inside to see the pancake mix. They were getting closer.

V was determined to find Anna because she reminded him of his little sister he had to leave behind a few years ago. Walking toward the alley he saw a trail of blood leading deeper into the alley. J-Hope had Jungkook with him guarding the entrance.

V spotted Anna passed out on the ground and her side covered in fresh blood. He gasped eyes going wide. The boys feared they had lost the only kind person to come there way.

Picking Anna up bridalstyle careful not to injure her anymore then walked back to the other two boys. V felt as if he had to save her life and protect her from now on like a big brother would.

The boys walked home after informing the gang at home that they had found Anna and she had minor injuries. The blood just scared the hell out of J-Hope.

Once home V laid Anna down on the couch as Jin ran over with his doctor kit. While Jin tended to her injuries the other boys made a plan to make Anna feel better and safer since they all knew she got scared easily.

The plan was simple yet perfect. Each member had to do something for Anna that would make her feel happy & welcomed into the family. It was after all her first day and she was already attacked. The boys all went out to begin there own surprises for the girl they saved twice now. It was as if she was screaming save me behind those big blue eyes.