Chapter 4: Fire

Anna slowly opened her eyes beginning to panic. She was not sure where she was or what had happened. But before she could cry she felt a hand on her shoulder which was Jin and he was already calming her down with words of safety. She breathed trying to comprehend what the hell had happened. But she couldn't remember much.

"Anna jagiya I need you to tell me what happened to you today." Jin slowly asked with a look of caution. She only shook her head as a migraine set in. She groaned in pain. "Oh I'll go get J-Dope."

He left momentarily to fetch the fashionable drug dealer with raging hormones. He walked in with a face of excitement.

"I've waited for this day yes! I finally get to play doctor!" He cheered looking Anna over as if diagnosing her already. "What do ya need painkillers? What else is wrong?"

"I..I can't remember what happened. Like at all. All I remember is walking home with pancake mix." She stated only more confused by saying it out loud. Hobi hummed thinking of what to do. "I also have severe anxiety but I'm out of Zoloft."

He grinned as if he knew just what she needed. Then he walked to the bathroom cupboard grabbing two orange pill bottles. He returned opening them with a pop and handing her a green and blue pill.

"Take one of each a day till you feel better. Also I can't give you any Zoloft pills they are at the mansion sorry." He stated matter of factly before disappearing into the hallway. They have a mansion?

- Time skip to next week -

Anna had an amazing week. She bonded with the gang and was really feeling excepted. She now had relationships with each member. They also all surprised her each day of the week. She sat on the porch with Namjoon recalling all her memories with the boys. Yes she learned there real names.

- flashback -

Namjoon oppa surprised her first with a book which he reads her every single night as she begins to fall asleep. His voice calms Anna down since she has a lot of trust with him. Plus he speaks her first language English with her to piss off the other members. Namjoon acts like a father to Anna.

Jin oppa surprised Anna with a Korean food utilities kit so she can help eat at gang dinners in style

Jin oppa surprised Anna with a Korean food utilities kit so she can help eat at gang dinners in style. So every meal she assists Jin with his cooking. Jin reminded Anna of a mother since hers wasn't so great. Anna has a relationship like a mother daughter would.