Chapter 7: History - EXO & BTS

After resolving that intense situation with EXO, Bangtan returned to the van where Jin is injured and Jimin is scared. Namjoon rushed to his fiance's side carefully helping him up and compressing his wounded arm. Jin was near fainting when suddenly a light blue convertible pulled up right next to them.

"Need a lift?" Questioned Baekhyun who was ordered to pick BTS up. He gave a sly smile and patted the passenger seat invitingly. "It's the least I could do."

He had on a purple suit jacket with a black undershirt and silver chain. He gave off an wealthy look. Anna seemed kinda comfortable with the idea of getting to know these guys even after being attacked by them. She wanted to meet the real them not just the gang persona. Baekhyun had black hair with red highlights and such a soft face Anna thought to herself.

"Yes, thank you." Replied Namjoon quickly since he was very concerned for Jin. He never took his eyes off him as he sat down pulling him on his lap.

Everyone piled into the fancy car. Since there weren't enough seats Taekook and Yoonmin sat on each others laps. Anna was the last to get in but all the seats were taken. That's when J-Hope pulled Anna onto his lap by her hips softly. She gasped but he chuckled putting the seatbelt over the two of them making everyone laugh.

Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun jumped on there motorcycles then Suho gave Baekhyun a hand signal. Baekhyun nodded with a smirk, stepping onto the gas. The motorcycles drove on every side of the car escorting them to the EXO mansion 15 minutes away.

"So you think you're a gangster, huh Baekhyun" taunted V trying to push his buttons. After all they were sort of friends. Baekhyun chuckled deeply while putting his hand on Jungkooks knee. "Call Me Baby."

Jungkook squirmed away from him and V gritted his teeth pulling a knife out making it clear that Jungkook was his. There friendship was kinda odd.

"Woah, woah chill. Just trying to break the ice." Baekhyun defended with a grin knowing he wouldn't harm him. "We're almost there RM."

They pulled up a long driveway to a gate that lead to a tall modern building. BTS rushed Jin inside with Suho leading them to the infirmary. Anna tried to keep up because she felt responsible for this mess. But someone tapped her shoulder lightly.

Anna turned around to see a tall, black haired boy with round dark brown eyes wearing a blue sweater with black Jean's. She thought he looked innocent.

"Umm... are you Anna?" He asked softly with eyes full of interest.

"Yes that's me." Anna responded not sure what he was trying to say.

"Is it true you are apart of the Bangtan Gang now?" He wondered genuinely wanting to know. She thought about it. Was she? No, of course not it's only been a week of so with them.

"Not technically, no." She said kinda sad about it. I mean they all knew codes, inside jokes and had matching tattoos. Like how could she even join them.

"Come on I know somewhere we can hangout until the situation calms down. Plus Xiumin won't allow you're injured friend other visitors than RM until he is fixed up." The man said giving a friendly smile. Anna nodded following the man down the hallway to an elevator. "My name is D.O. by the way."

Anna gave a small smile back. Maybe this gang wasn't so bad. She was worried they would be cold or mean. But so far just sarcastic and arrogant. But there kindness makes up for it.

• • •

Back at the infirmary RM was worried sick about Jin. He was not waking up and was paler than usual. Xiumin told him to go rest but he refused. There is no way in hell he would leave his side.