p l e a s e r e a d

Yo so below is just a little something I'd like you all to read. Please don't take it to heart <3

•••

I understand that many of you are on Wattpad to be in a fandom, to read about your favourite ships and even possibly write about them too. For me, personally, I am on Wattpad for so much more than that.

Writing is my craft, my passion– what I love to do more than anything else in the world. You guys don't even know how much thought I put into every single chapter, and how every single night for at least half an hour before I go to sleep I literally just sit there thinking about the next chapter I'm going to write, thinking about how I can make it original and different or sad or happy. I put in hours and hours and hours of my time into this account, and you might not necessarily see the changes, but I plan and I change and I draft and I edit edit edit all the time. I respond to comments and get tagged in things and somehow manage to make the time to answer pms. I read your guys's books when you ask me to, and still find time to check out popular books on the explore page.

I'm sure you can all imagine it.

You all have that one thing in your life that you absolutely love. It might be a sport, or listening to music, or a school subject, or even something as simple as watching youtube or doing yoga. Something that never fails to make you happy.

But for me, that "thing" is writing.

I really do understand some of you are here just to read Jenzie, and there's nothing wrong with that!

But I've just noticed that the original book I've been posting, that isn't Jenzie based, hasn't received as much feedback or engagement as any of my Jenzie books do, which makes me really sad.

I'm still the same writer. I'm still the same person. It's still my writing.

One day, I really hope to be a published author. Like for real. And getting recognition on this app could really help me with that– there have been people on this app that have had their Wattpad works published when they were fifteen or sixteen, which is such a dream and aspiration for me.

It would mean the world if all of you could please go check out my original book Learning to Love. Seriously. Every vote and comment counts. It is a sequel to The Professional Cuddler, so Mackenzie and Johnny are involved, but the main characters come from a figment of my own imagination.

Thank you for reading :)

•••

Also: I'm thinking of making a trailer for The Professional Cuddler & Learning to Love so if you have any good audios that are like 1 minute long, send them to my insta please @trinsmiles X