Family time pt 3

"Harry cut the onions smaller, please." I say from the opposite side of the counter. Today, my family is getting together just like before and celebrate my brother who just got back from Afghanistan. My parents went to go pick him up from the airport and Harry and I stayed back to greet the guest and finish up my special salsa.

After a good thirty minutes, Harry stopped crying and handed me the chopped onions. I headed outside and threw the onions and jalapeños onto the heating pan and when they were finished I added the tomatoes, cilantro and tomato sauce. I added beer for extra flavor. After we took the pan inside, we heard the doorbell ring for the first time that day.

"Hey!" I greet enthusiastically.

Your dads side of the family just showed up, your cousins attacking you the second you guys made eye contact. The little ones ran in and hugged your legs. You can see your cousins are still drooling over your husband after all these years making you roll your eyes and walk to hug your grandparents who were right by the door, waiting to get in.

You led your family to the backyard where the ground pool was. It looked tempting to just strip from your cover and jump in the pool with your husband and family but you knew you still have a lot to do. For example, head to the front yard and tie the balloons to the gate and place the signs into the grass. You walk away, not before seeing the slutty cousin all over your man.

Signs are up, food is seasoned and ready to be cooked, cake is iced and in the fridge, now time to save Harry from my cousin.

I walk back outside and spot Harry sitting on the lawn chair beside the pool. Harry was very shirtless and had baby blue swim trunks on. His shirt was found clinging onto my cousins wet body. "Why is she wearing your shirt?" I mumble sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry mirrors my actions and places his arms around my waist.

His fingers trail up and under my cover. The heat of his finger tips and soft arms was heating up my body more. The sight of his tattoos made me swallow a lump of saliva and let out an exasperated sigh.

Why am I suddenly horny?

"She... uh.. nothing." he squirmed. I shrug it off and pay attention to my family in the pool as my grand parents laid on the hammocks near my mothers garden.

The celebration started and my brother was surprised to see everyone here. Our family from out of the country made it out and I could tell he loved that surprise since he can't leave the country unless he's under order.

The food was delicious and especially the hot salsa. Harry was still tense from earlier and it's taking a toll in him. He used to love jumping in the pool with the family and playing tag with them but now, he hasn't moved from the table where we ate an hour ago. He looks as if he's in La La Land. I offered him cake a few minutes ago and he didn't even answer me, making me leave the cake beside him as I wandered in the house with a sour mood.

Then I remembered the slutty cousin.

I headed back outside and found her sitting across him as they talked.

Now he talks.

I hide out beside the warm grill and hear their conversation.

"I can't believe you haven't told her anything all day. She's a slut!" she whisper yells. Who's a slut?

"She's my wife. She would never cheat on me. She still tries to win me over even when she knows I'm hers."

That's my boy. Wait what? Cheat?

"So you're going to forgive her like that? You are a pussy. You won't even confront her."

"And you're also a pussy for trying to get false ideas into my husbands head behind my back just because you're still trying to get in his pants. I also suggest you watch your mouth, there is kids in this environment. If you want to spread fake crap about me then let's go inside and see if you still want to talk mess. For now, I suggest you get out of this house because we don't like pests here." I say. I walk up to Harry's chair and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Why would I do that?" she asks tilting her head.

"You are harassing my husband and I. If you want fake drama about me roaming around the world then just wait until TMZ tells everyone I filed a restraining order against you. Get out." I say for the last time. She rolls her pretty blue eyes and grabs her bags.

The next minute was just the sound of music playing and doors slamming as she made her way out through the house. I sit in the chair in front of Harry and check his facial expressions. You can actually tell he feared my next words but he was also on the verge of having a panic attack. I quickly grab his hand and take him up to my bedroom. My family didn't even notice us leaving as they were having fun drinking and swimming.

"Just come here." I say laying down and pulling him on top of me as he takes his deep breaths. Harry's anxiety blew up when he left One Direction. He's very controlled in the streets but the moment he's in the house or alone, he cries and cries. He hides out as much as he can from the public. He's not anxious when he's out with friends because he feels safe. He's strong like any other person for being able to handle his anxiety.

"Be strong, my beautiful king. You deserve the world and so much more. I trust you and I love you. I have your back all time. I'm here for you." and I continue to mumble until his breathing slow down. I check his face and smile as I see he fell asleep. His large hand was curled up into a small ball and it was laying close to his mouth. He was even purring softly.

I kiss his forehead and shut my eyes too, knowing that I would be missing out on a good cake and family time.

----------------------------

Next part is the last one!! :)