Sick days

Requested by @falloutofsummmer

Harry's POV

It was 5 AM and it was also horrific. I couldn't sleep. Y/n wouldn't stop kicking my shins and hogging the heavy but warm blankets onto her small body. I already put on my black jeans and casual white shirt with the usual grey sweater, ready to leave the house.

I grabbed my keys to the Range Rover and started my ride on the familiar rode that I take everyday besides Sunday's. First, donuts. And I thank god that they wake up earlier to open up and feed the early birds before their significant others wake up. Well I'm not an early bird, last night and this morning was just one of those nights. I had an amazing idea for a new song and plus y/n didn't give my body mercy after kicking and throwing hands.

So now I'm headed to my safe haven, besides my girlfriends arms. The studio has always been my sanctuary. It's always been there for me and I'm glad I get to provide that for younger artists too. A sanctuary where starters get to come and share their beautiful talent.

Y/n's POV

The slamming of doors wake me up. I shiver and cover myself with the blanket even though I feel drenched in sweat. My body is shaking and my toes hurt from curling into the bed for a long period time.

I look up and notice the digital clock above the closet doors. According to it, it was 1 pm which explains the slamming of the doors. Harry was home and you knew by the attitude the doors gave back, he was angry or bothered by something. He stormed in the bedroom and just started at me angrily.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I groan throwing my head back into the pillow. I rubbed my eyes and took in sharp breaths through my nose basically swallowing in my boogers. I don't know if it was because of the echoing of slamming doors or Harry looking disappointed but I felt dizzy. Dizzy to the point where I wanted to throw up on the hardwood floor.

"Why don't you have lunch ready? Y/n! It is 1 in the afternoon!" He screams. My ears hurt from the pressure inside and I cover them.

"Fucking listen to me! Look at me, y/n!" He yells making me roll my eyes. I wanted to cry. Harry was upset but not because of the food, maybe something else. I also felt my still on going fever going stronger as I shivered from the cold.

"Please stop yelling." I croak as a tear drop falls from my eye. "Whatever. Don't wait up tonight." He says turning his back and shutting the bedroom door. I shake my head at the noise and lean over the bed, throwing up all the contents in my stomach onto the floor.

Harry's POV

I moaned at the feeling of the wings in my mouth. I was starving and eating like an animal. Liam was sitting by me in the small booth also eating like a pig. I felt a small pain in my heart and I knew it wasn't a heartburn. It was because of how I yelled at my girlfriend. I was just fucking pissed. To start off, I lost the keys to the building, making me wait two whole hours for Liam to come and open it. In that time I forgot the lyrics to the song I was thinking about because when I was trying to write them in my writing journal, it fell in the fountain in front of the stupid building.

But she looked very cuddly so instead of taking it out on her because I was hangry, I should have laid in her arms, in my home. And complained about my day to her because I know she would've wanted to know anyways, she was always the nosy one.

"Mate, are you going to eat those fries?" Liam points to Niall's plate. "Nah." He throws his hand dismissively and gives Liam the fries.

"How about yours, Harry?" He asks me next. This boy could never eat enough. "I'm giving the rest of my wings and fries to y/n. You know she worships this place." I smile thinking of my baby. I hope she isn't spending her time crying in the bathtub and drinking wine per usual.

"I have to go home to her before the sauce gets dry." I say standing up and leaving a $100 pouring my large amounts of left overs in a to-go box.

When I got home, I noticed how fucking horrible the house smelled. I tried not to breathe as I went up the stairs and towards the bedroom. Is there a dead raccoon in here? It's so strong.

I got into the bedroom and see y/n hanging her head off the bed, not even 6 inches away was vomit. Her hair was in the vomit seeking help but y/n was knocked out. I leave the food outside the room and run to her aid. "y/n wake up," I say shaking her by the shoulders.

"Jesus Christ. Harry, you stink." Are her first words. "I'm not the one with a pond of vomit under my bed. Let's get you cleaned. Are you sick?" I ask as I carry her to the suite. "I think." she mumbles as she starts to take off her clothes.

I watch as she struggles with her baby blue shorts. I left her home probably crying herself to sleep just because I was hungry and mad. And I felt so angry about it. I'm such a stupid fuck and I wish I came back sooner to her.

I pulled down her baby blue shorts and panties and move her towards the shower. "Take a shower. I'll clean the mess." I say sitting her on the marble bench inside the shower.

I go outside and start removing the bedsheets and taking them to the wash room where I get the new bedding. I go back to the laundry room and grab the bucket and mop. I go back to our restroom and put the bucket in the bathtub and start to fill it as I put in some Mexican cleaning liquids that y/n had under the sink. I check on y/n and see her cleaning her body tiredly and slowly. She looked down at her feet and rubbed her belly.

"I need help Harry" she pouts as she points at her hair. "Let me mop first."
___________

y/n was now laying in bed taking a nap. Her damp and brushed hair was making a halo around her head just like in any book that she reads. If only she can snore as angelic as she looks.

"Harryyyy..." she whines. She reaches out one of her hands grabs the air. "Come 'ere baby" she pouts. I take her hand and hop onto the other side of the bed. I spoon her but she turns to purr in my neck.

"I'm sorry. I was so rude to you and I left you here leaning over your vomit for hours. I am a stupid piece of crap and I understand if I have to sleep in the guest room."

"No one is sleeping anywhere besides each others arms. It's okay. Just go to sleep before I actually do kick you out." she yawns hiding in my neck again.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Harry."