21.Wasted

It's around my neck
My fucking stress,
And it tightens by the day.
Im scared that I don't know myself or where I'm going. I'm scared that i don't know what's best for me. I always felt like i did. But now it's all about money.

All about that 41k, what my man whippin, if he whippin anything at all, and my goddamn debt. It's about the rent, and the groceries. It's about when I'm gonna afford to see my mom again, and my nephews. It's about planned parenthood, cuz I can't have a baby. Not now. That would mean going back home to my parents to face their shame.

"I paid so much money to send you to school, and this is what you go and do?!"

It's about the parties I'm to shy to go, and friends I'm too scared to make. It's about the weed I can't afford to get my hands on and am proud to sell my myself to get.

Cuz I know it won't do shit to make it better. It's just a distraction, which only makes things worse.

I don't like to listen to music like I used to. I'm tired of hearing niggas having 30k on their wrist while I don't have 30 dollars in the bank.Their rhymes aren't even that fucking great. Not great enough to afford to have 100k dangling round their neck. Diamonds in their teeth. Forgetting where the fuck they came from and who they left behind.

I would use that money to take away my fucking debt, my parents' and my sisters' debt, my friends' debt, my boyfriend's debt. I would use that money to buy a mansion big enough for everyone I love to live inside with me. I would finally feel comfortable not stressing about birth control. I would save and save and save.

It's wasted on these niggas. Wasted!