Snow day- Bughead

Im sorry im not creative i need suggestions help.

~~~~~~
Jughead and Betty sat on his sofa, legs tangled, a soft, beige blanket pulled over their bodies, blocking out the cold air. Betty glanced outside the window, white, powdery snow delicately danced through the air, descending onto the blanket of snow, layers builiding up. Snow wasn't something Betty was new to, she had years of experience of playing in the snow, however she loved it all the same as the years passed, some thought it was childlish, all it was, was frozen water, though Betty found it magical. The way it glistened, how it floated through the air, how it made her happy, she knew for definite she was going to play in it tomorrow.

~~~~Time skip~~~~
Betty awoke to hearing a soft, rhythmic heartbeat, she lifted her head to look at Jughead's sleeping form and ever so lightly traced unique shapes and silhouettes upon his skin.
"wakes wakey...."
Jug jolted awake, rubbing his eyes groggily he let out a "huh?", upon his face was etched a confused expression.
"It's snowed!"
Betty jumped out of the bed and hurried into the bathroom to change from her pyjamas into warm, winter clothes."
"And you-" she continued "are playing in it with me."
Jughead, being the person he is, protested against this.
"Yes, you are whether you like it or not, go and get some warm clothes on... now."

Betty stood silently, gazing through the window into the white abyss, as Jughead hugged her from behind.
"Alright, ready to go?" He asked, you could easily tell he was still tired, he had dark circles under his eyes, his voice lacking emotion, his heavy eyelids occasionally dropping.

While most people would have loved to play and frolick around all day he didnt. It's not that he didn't want to spend time with Betty, no, he wanted that more than anything, but he needed to get on with his book.

As Betty wondered outside her eyes filled with wonder. She stood in awe, you could almost feel the admiration radiating off of her and that isn't an exaggeration.

Trillions of snowflakes gracefully danced throughout the biting air with perfect synchronisation, falling onto the white sheet of snow. They waltzed and swirled around each other in harmony, not one out of order. Snow layed like a feather cushion upon branches and walls. It glittered and sparkled as the morning sun shone rays of light down through the gaps of grey clouds. The snow laid on the ground, a scenic view to all those who gaze upon it, like a painting, a canvas painted the perfect shimmering white. Crystalline ice hung from rooftops, shining and shimmering.
"Gosh.. its so surreal, it's like art.." Betty exclaimed, captivated by the beauty, her breath clear to see against the bitter, numbing air.

Jughead smiled cheesily, flashing his toothy grin. "The only art here is you, Betty Cooper."

She laughed, "Jughead i'm gonna be honest with you, your pickup lines aren't cute, they're just bad." As he joined in, their laughter being the only thing able to hear throughout the comforting silence.

Then Betty reached an arm and swiftly took a handful of snow from the denuded tree, throwing it at Jughead's face.
After what seemed like only a short time to them, Jughead had clumsily fell down into a large pile of snow, engulfed by the white substance. As Betty reached out a hand for him to grab, she was pulled down by him, landing lightly on top of him, both giggling the slightest .
As they shared a soft, sweet kiss, he pulled apart.
"I love you Betty Cooper"
"I love you too Jughead Jones"
And what Jughead thought was going to be a terrible day, ended up being one of his favourite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
ah gosh i need inspiration, please suggest things i'm stuck.