The War

A month after the family reunion. The day of the war.

Zeus POV

   "Brothers and sisters, today is the day that we defeat the Titans. They have been ruling this world the wrong way for far too long. It's time for a new generation to come in and rule over the earth." I said to my family. "Yeah that's good and all brother, but how are we supposed to be able to do that?" Poseidon asked. "That is a good question brother. Um, grandmother Gaia! Can you help us?" I asked to the sky hoping for an answer. "My grandchild, all you need to do is go into Tartarus, free the Cyclops, and ask them to help with weapons." She boomed across Olympus. "Thank you!" I yelled at the sky. "Ok family, you heard her. Let's get going." I said. 

   We flashed to the entrance of Tartarus and went in to find our Aunts and Uncles. When we found them, I started talking. "Hi my name is Zeus, your nephew, we are the children of Kronos. We are in need of your assistance to make us weapons so that we may destroy our father and fix the world. Do this and you will be freed from your prison." I said. "Free us and we'll talk" I guess the leader said. "Very well then," I said as I opened the door to the cage they were locked in. "Who all will be getting a weapon?" the leader asked. "Only the men," I said as all the women started to oppose, "this is because I don't want any of you to get hurt." The Cyclops left and went to build our weapons. 

One hour later

   The Cyclops just returned from creating the weapons. I got a lightning bolt, Poseidon got a trident, and Hades got a helm of invisibility. The ladies all said that they were fine with sitting on the sideline. We all poofed out to go meet with the Titans to fight in the final battle. My brothers and I went after our father. We combined our powers to bring our father down into pieces. We imprisoned all of the Titans in Tartarus like they made the Cyclops do. When we got back to Mount Olympus, my brothers and I divided the rule over the earth amongst the three of us. We each drew a straw. I drew the longest giving me the skies, Poseidon drew the second longest giving him the seas, and Hades drew the shortest giving him the underworld. With me having the skies and lighting, I became king of the gods. "Very well. THE DOMAINS ARE SETTLED AND HAVE BEEN DIVIDED." I boomed as we all went to our separate places until tomorrow to be given our rightful domains by the fates.