Reunion

Mother Devine POV

   "Hello Void, miss me," I said. "Mom! What are you doing here?" he asked. "I'm here to fix things between my children. After all, I left you here to take care of my creation, but you only made things worse. Why weren't you there for your children?" I asked. "This coming from you mother, you were sleeping for the rest of my life," he said. "Only because I trained you for the first 18 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE," I replied, "You know what, I am not about to sit here and argue with my son." "Mom I am really sorry, and I promise to rule correctly from now on." he pleaded. " No need son, I'm coming home permanently," I said. I looked at the faces across the whole room and was shocked by what I saw. Everybody in the room was pale with the amount of power that I was emitting. I toned it down a little bit so the people could look at me casually and stand around me with ease.  

God POV

   Wow! I have a father and a grandmother, this is crazy. I wish I would have known my whole life instead of taking care of my siblings my whole life. "Hey Void, why did you make us live our lives alone?" I asked. "One you can call me dad, and two I wanted to see how you acted alone before I introduced myself." He answered. "How can I call you dad, when you haven't been here at all. You have one of the poorest reasons for abandoning us. If you think we're just going to forgive you that easy, you're mistaken." "I admit, I deserve that but if you give me a chance, I will prove that I can be a better parent." He pleaded. "Fine, I'll give you one chance, but slip up again and we will never talk again and you know that can be a long time." "Well now that that's over, can we get started on repairing my creation?" Mother Devine asked. "Um yes, where do you want to start?"

Mother Devine POV

   "We need to start with that galaxy you two created," I said pointing at God and Chaos. "What do you want us to do with it?" Chaos asked. "We need to put life on every planet," I answered. "Very well then, adding life to all planets it is," God said. 

Time Skip 100 years

   All the work is done and may I just say that this is some of the best work that I have ever done. "Now everyone. We need to go introduce ourselves to Earth and all its inhabitants." I said as we poofed to earth. It just so happened that we poofed right in the middle of Olympus with Zeus pointing his bolt at me. "Who dares enters Olympus without permission?!" He boomed.