Introduction

Mother Devine POV

   "My name is Mother Devine, this is my son Void and his children God, Chaos, End, and Order. I am the very first being to ever exist. It is my power and essence that flows withing everything. Whether it be living or non living, I am within it. Basically I am the original creator and over all power source." I introduced and explained. "That's impossible! I can't sense any power rolling off of you! You dare lie to the Gods!"Aries boomed. "DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR A HUMAN YOU PUNY LITTLE BOY!" I boomed back while unleashing my full aura and essence. "CAN YOU SENSE ME NOW?!?!" I asked. The gods went pale in the face and shrunk in their thrones. "Now that you know that I am serious, let's have a little chat shall we." I said calmly going back to my serene state. 

   "Um what brought you to Olympus?" Zeus asked still a little shaken up. "I wanted to meet my great great great grandchildren. If you would all do the honor of introducing yourselves I would greatly appreciate it. Except for you Aphrodite, you know I am your Mother." I said. Aphrodite nodded her head. "What!" Poseidon yelled in shock. "Yes dear, I was created by Mother Devine, she is my mother." Aphrodite responded while giggling. Once that was over , everyone introduced themselves to me. "I'm Zeus king of the gods, I'm Hera, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Hephaestus, Aries, Demeter, and I am Hestia the oldest of all the gods." They all introduced one by one. "Nice to meet you all. If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you are not the queen being the oldest?" I asked. Of course I already knew but I needed something to start a conversation.

   "Well it all started with our father Kronos king of the Titans. He overthrew his father and became king of the cosmos. He was told by bis parents that his children would overthrow him the same way that he overthrew his father. As a result he swallowed each of his children besides Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus. Our mother managed to hide the three of them away from Kronos until they became old enough to fight back. Once they were full grown, they came back for us, freed us, and killed Kronos. As the heroes it was said that the major parts of the earth would be divided between the three of them and the only way to do it was by drawing straws. Zeus drew the biggest straw giving him the skies and making him king." Hestia explained. Well that's just nonsense, everybody knows that the sea is more powerful than the skies and lightning, but It's whatever. "Wow" i said. "Yes, um would you like to meet our children?" Hera asked nervously. "Of course but maybe tomorrow." I said. "Yes Ma'am, see you tomorrow then." Zeus said as I nodded and poofed out with my son and grandchildren.