The Reveal

3rd POV

In the void 

Void POV

   There is too much stuff going on around here. I try to give my children a chance to rule over everything without me, and this is what they do. The only ones that I can't be upset with are Order and End. Those two aren't even in this galaxy, but God and Chaos have some serious explaining to do. I poofed myself into Chaos' planet and knocked her out, taking her with me poofing to heaven. When I walked in God's palace, Chaos started to awaken and the guards all pointed their weapons at us. I used my powers to knock away all their weapons. "MOVE OR BE MOVED!" I boomed across the throne room, scaring everyone that was in my presence. "WHO DARES HAS THE AUDACITY TO TALK TO MY GUARDS THAT WAY?" God boomed scaring me in return. Man, my son has a lot of power and authority in his tone. "Well to answer your question, I am Void and I am your father," I said. 

   "You are lying. My siblings and I were created from nothing," He said, "Besides you are too puny to be my father." "On the contrary son, I am more powerful than you could imagine," I said letting my full power ooze out as I changed into my divine form. I could see God and Chaos pale as they felt my aura and saw my divine form. "You really are our father." Chaos said in disbelief and awe. "Yes, and I have an extreme problem with the way your children are acting. You are not being very good parents." I said. "This coming from a man that wasn't there for any of his kids. We didn't even know you existed." God said. "Fair play. Well, that is beside the point. The point is, you, your brother, and sister needs to find a way to cleanse the earth and this entire galaxy." I said. "We haven't talked to Order and End in eons. They probably hate us by now." Chaos said. "What makes you say that they probably hate you?" I asked. "What we did to them," God said in shame as he was interrupted as a scary sight poofed in the room scaring even me.

Somewhere Else

Mother Devine POV

   I have finally gotten enough rest. I need to check on my creation again and see what all has happened since I created Aphrodite. I made a body for myself again and poofed down into the universe. I went to go see End and Order first. "Hello," I said as I walked upon them. "Who are you and how dare you walk upon us like you are one of us?" Order asked from her throne. "Come on, don't you know me Order?" I asked. "No, and how do you know who I am?" She asked. "Well, I am your grandmother. My name is Mother Devine." I said introducing myself. "But we have no parents, so how could you possibly be our grandmother?" End asked. "Your father is Void. You don't know him, do you?" I asked. "No." End said as they had tears streaming down their eyes. "Come with me children, I'll explain everything," I said as I poofed us into heaven with the others, just to scare the crap out of everyone that was in that room.