<<2>>

<<2>>—

you: seokie!!

bigbro💕: yes y/n?

you: why'd you give yoongi my number?

bigbro💕: cause he asked for it?

you: i thought you didn't want me to talk to him, what happened to that?

bigbro💕: he's okay if he keeps it pg13 but if he doesn't you let me know okay?

you: whatever , okay.

yoi furrow your eyebrows together then throw your phone over to the other side of the bed. just getting out of school , and looking at the phone that yoongi had just text you. it was funny because you and him had never even spoken more than ten words before.

yeah, sure he was nice to you but you just felt as if it was only because hoseok was your big brother.

"y/n!" you heard your father yell.

"sir?"

"jimin and namjoon are here to see you!"

a smile appears on her face, "tell then to come up!"

after a while you hear them both walking up the steps fussing over something that's most likely nothing to even be fussed over. jimin immediately takes the spot next to you that's closest to the window and namjoon takes the other spot.

"what were you two arguing about now?"

"he said that i'm a fake power bottom" jimin pouted.

"jimin do you really want to go through this again?"

"uh fuck yes, so you can see that in totally not!" jimin bellowed and his face was now red.

namjoon just leaned against the headboard and shrugged. "okay jiminie, you're not a power bottom." jimin simply, smiled.

"but you're still a total bottom!" jimins small hands attempted to charge at namjoon but before he could your hands came up to stop him.

"jimin if you don't calm the hell down, you know yourself that your a bottom. there's nothing wrong with that."

"shutup" he faced towards you, frowning and pulling his phone out.

"well shit, don't get mad at me" your mouth escapes a giggle and namjoon soon joins you.

"anyways how was you guys day? i missed you."

namjoon narrows his eyes. "we literally just seen eachother 3 hours ago"

"i know that was too long!" you whine; both namjoon and jimin chuckled at your words.

you hear your phone ding from the end of the bed and you reach to get it but jimin beats you to it. "ouuuu, who's suga agust? with the tongue beside it!"

"that's yoongi" you say, with an uninterested expression on your face.

"yoongi as in your brothers bestfriend who goes to my school yoongi?" namjoon asked, scooting closer to you.

"nooo, yoongi as in the fine ass, a little pale ass skinny ass, almost buff yoongi?" jimin said

"ewww" you laugh. "but yes that yoongi"

"well? text him back" you nod and take your phone away from jimins small hands.

Sugaagust👅 sent you a snap

"oh! see? he's cute! now text him back" Jimin said — both him and namjoon leaning into your phone to where their two big heads were all you seen

"could you guys move your big heads please?" they moved, complained then laughed again.

JungY/N💕
i was literally the last person to text ... you left me on read 😪

Sugaagust👅
my bad someone else had texted me

"hmm. he's bold" namjoon is nosy, looking directly in your phone.

"yeah, he is" jimin agrees. you shook your head at him and texted him back.

JungY/N💕
wow, that's nice to know that you left your new friend on read for someone else.

Sugaagust 👅
it was literally your brother

Sugaagust👅
plus he was my bestfriend before you were my friend right?

JungY/N💕
shutup yoongi you've known me since i was like four years old?

Sugaagust👅
does not mean i liked you.

JungY/N💕
i hate you but i love your bluntness 😭

Sugaagust👅
i've always known you loved me 😏, at least a slight attraction.

"ha! he's good" jimin yells startling you and namjoon both, so namjoon flicks his forehead and jimin literally growls at him.

"what are you? a dog?"

"shutup egghead." you giggle at jimins words then reply back to yoongi while they continued to bicker.

Sugaagust👅
what's taking so long for you to reply? Realizing that you actually love me huh?

JungY/N💕
suck my dick|
suck my d|
suck m|
s|
uh, i said your bluntness not you. don't be cocky baby boy.

Sugaagust👅
me? baby boy? your babyboy? sounds delightful.