열아홉

<<19>>
-

<<19>>-

"so? you have any boys you're interested in?" jin looks at you.

you nibble on your lip thinking of one specific boy. one who's been fucking with you for forever but why did he automatically pop up in your head?

"uh yeah? i guess" you mutter.

seokjin smiles at you, crossing his legs and sitting on the love seat all the way. you two had been sat in the living room watching movies and talking ever since you texted hobi.

neither one of you had moved unless you were using the restroom or restoring your popcorn.

"awe, i remember when you were little the thought of a boy made you completely gag." jin chuckles, you roll your eyes before looking back at the tv , stealing a glance of the new kdrama on netflix you two were watching.

"welp, i'm older now." you say, rubbing your neck. Jin nods his head and hums looking back at the tv. even though he was your brothers boyfriend he was like a second brother to you, but he was much more less protective.

"jin?"

"what's up" he says turning back to you, eyebrow lifted.

"can you tell me- uh i don't kno-w  about older boys?"

"you like older boys?" he gasps, a laugh following afterwards. you frown at him.

he looks up at you, realization that his response was a laugh instead of a answer. "no no , don't frown. that's not a bad thing! it's just surprising."

"hoseok is gonna trip" he chuckles, you nod your head agreeing with him. "well? you're gonna tell me?"

he nods and turn around facing you. "well me personally, i've never been with an older dude but i've dated someone about two years younger than me."

you nod your head urging him to talk more. "I believe with older guys they really want to come off as cool to you, like making it seem like they don't care but it could also be the other way around. The one who's care a little too much."

Yoongi

"just make sure whomever you're talking about isn't trying to lure you to do anything you don't want. Make sure they're genuine about you and not just trying to mess with you" he looks directly at you. "okay?"

"okey" you mutter. jin gives a small smile then attempts to turn back to the tv but his head quickly snap back to you. "yoi wanna tell me who you're talking about?" he asks.

very nosy indeed

"not really." you say, your top lip making it's way into your teeth. shouldn't you just tell him it's yoongi? it's not that big of a deal right?

"okay, but just be careful with whoe-"

"it's yoongi"

Jin chokes, and his eyes are popped out as he looks at you. "Hoseok's yoongi?"

You nod. "yes, my brothers bestfriend.... your boyfriends bestfriend... yoongi"