아홉

<<9>>

<<9>>—

"dad?" you say in specific english, walking into his office slash mancave where he could watch what he wanted without your mom annoying him.

"why don't you call me appa anymore?" he whines like a toddler. you shrug. "i don't know I guess im exploring english language" you say, plainly.

he nods and smiles at you. "what's the problem sugar plum?"

"can i spend the night at jiminies"

"it's a school night you know, did you ask your mom?"

"i couldn't find her, i think she went out for groceries." you speak, swaying on your feet. "please dad? i promise i'll go to bed on time and me and jimin won't be late."

"okay okay, you can go. let hoseok know and while you're up there remind him to take the trash out."

"i don't wanna go up there."

"why?"

"beca-" you roll your eyes and just think of a good easy way to just run in and run out when telling hoseok so you didn't even have to make eye contact yoongi.

"i'll go. love you see you tomorrow!." you run up to your room and pack your clothes quickly, including the things you need for the night and tomorrow.

after about 20 minutes , you had your room cleaned and all the things packed that you needed. you threw your bookbag onto your shoulder and made your way into hoseok's room, not even caring about knocking on the door.

"hoseokie?" you say over the loud game they were playing. the seating placement was seokjin on hoseok's lap while they were leaning back against his headboard and yoongi sitting in the far left in your brothers game chair.

"yes?" he jumps up almost knocking Jin off to check if you were okay.

the angle you all were at, the only one who could correctly see you was yoongi and from the corner of your eye you could feel him staring a hole deep inside you.

"i'm spending the night at jimin's house and dad said take out the trash." you mutter, now feeling insecure under yoongis eyes.

you didn't know why either, because you were usually the most confident female you had ever met. you got it from hoseok, he taught you everything about loving yourself and your body and being positive in yourself.

"you okay?" hoseeok asks before anything and you respond by nodding your head.

"y-yes, hello seokjin." you smiled at him.

"hello y/n-ie!" he gushes, waving at you.

"and hello yoongi." you say looking over to him quickly and turning back to hoseok. you didn't even look long enough to see if he waved or nodded but he could talk so.

"okay y/n be careful and i'll take the trash out. love you, see you." he says. he smiles then turns back to the game. you nod. you look back around the room one more time just trying to steal a glance at yoongi and when you turned he was staring directly to you. you furrow your eyebrows and he nods at you with a thumbs up.

you quickly close the door and go down the stairs ready to go to jimins house.