열여섯

<<16>>
-

<<16>> -

-

you watch as jimin plays in his food, tumbling the soggy mac and cheese the school had put out today. looking down at your food and back up at him you sigh, knowing he's not okay.

"jiminie?" you ask reaching your hand over to touch his. "are you feeling okay today? im not getting the vibes from you i regularly get" you pout.

he looks up at you, shrugs and puts his fork onto his plate then scoots his plate away from him. "im not" he looks at you, lips tooted.

"remember the boy i was talking to from Canada?"

you scrunch your eyebrows trying to figure out his name. "yeah! wasn't his name uh? jae?" you ask.

he nods in response. "well? what happened?" you ask ready to beat some ass if he'd had fucked with your bestfriend.

"well, we met last night. yoi know when we left namjoons dorm?"

"yeah?" you say

"and we did some things, and he didn't call or text me today. i didn't see him in first period but one of his friends said he was skipping in gym." jimins face goes pale as he nibbles on his lips, maybe feeling guilty.

"you want me to beat his ass?" you frown. "cause i will!" you say aloud, standing up and getting some attention from those around you.

"no, no" jimin laughs, pulling you back down to your seat. "you're a baby, i'll handle it."

you roll your eyes and cross your arms. "whatever, just let me know if he does some other stupid shit and if he does i'll get hobi on him okay?" you ask.

"okay" he laughs.

~-~

since it was a friday the day had went by pretty fast, you and jimin parting ways since he wasn't feeling up to it. you knew you had to wait to tell him about you and yoongi last night for another time.

on your way home you had seen the boy across the street from you sitting on his porch. he was someone you never really got a chance to talk to. he had graduated last year from your school, and you didn't even know his name.

you then huffed as your feet walked you across the street. yes that's right your feet, cause your mind was telling you not to go over there.

you continue to walk and then you stop on the sidewalk in front of his house looking at him in an uneasy way. he was still looking down at his phone and that gave you balls to speak.

"hi" you say.

he looks up and smirks, eyebrows rising up at the sight of you. "hi, y/n right?" he asks standing up from his seat. he ushers his hand towards the seat, clearly offering you to sit down. you feel yourself choke on your spit and you began walking onto the porch.

"how'd you know my name?" yoi ask as you take a seat.

he pulls a chair from the other side of his porch and sits it next to you. "well i have been living here for about five years, i've heard your parents or hoseok call your name a couple of times" he admits.

you nod your head. "what's your name?" you mumble.

"i'm tae." he lifts an eyebrow. "taehyung."

"i'm y- well you already know my name" you respond making him give another smirk. you couldn't help to notice he had yoongis energy.

"what made you wanna come over here?" he threaded a hand through his hair.

"i just wanted to say hi to be honest, i've never spoken to you before." you say before lifting your shoulder into a shrug.

he eyes you and shrugs his shoulder aswell. "wow, as long as i've been living next to you. now you wanna speak to me? is it because i graduated now?"

you turn at him and roll your eyes. "of course not, i just feel bad for not speaking to you. and your ass should be too you've never spoken to me."

he nods. "touché"

yoi look out the corner of your eye and see hoseok pulling up about to turn the corner. "uh I have to go now, it was nice speaking to you? maybe we could talk more often" you say, genuinely wanting to talk with him more.

he looks over and sees hoseok and smiles. "oh you have to leave cause your bro is here? i get it my big sister is quite overprotective too." he stands up and offers you his hand to help you up.

" i definitely would like to talk more too, you seem nice to be around." he says looking directly at you not even breaking eye contact.

hearing hoseoks car engine turn off you had to break away. you let go of his hand. "okay, so see you tomorrow?" you ask and he nods then waves walking into the house. you turn around and see seokjin, yoongi and hoseok get out the car.

as you walk over to your house, seokjin winks at you and gives you a thumbs up walking up to the porch to walk into the house while hoseok gives you a confused look and you feel yoongi burning a hole into your side.

"what?" you ask your brother.

"you're finally talking to him after how many years?"

"shutup up" you say walking pass him annoyed.

~-~
@/prkjiminie

♥ 1,006 Likes I'm suddenly feeling much better now 🥰

♥ 1,006 Likes
I'm suddenly feeling much better now 🥰

@./itsjungyn: awe bestie 🥺 | ♥ 78 Likes
@./prkjiminie: @./itsjungyn i- 🥺🥺🥺
@./moonnamjoon: 👀 | ♥ 16 Likes
@./ kimjae: 💛🔐 | ♥ 182 likes