스물 넷

<<24>>
-

<<24>>-

-

You watch as hoseok bangs on yoongi and namjoons door, his face was literally as red as tomato. After a few knocks joon opens the door with concern and confusion shown in his face and hoseok just kindly pushes him to the side rushing into the room. Both jimin and you come in behind him as you both look around the room with yoongi no where to be seen.

"Where's yoongi??"

Namjoon looks over at hoseok and shrugs his shoulders. You feel yourself chuckle at that because he was lying like hell.

"Namjoon, seriousl-" you hear a thud and a large sigh and you all look over to the closet. Hoseok smiles and walks over to it, opening it and spotting yoongi. He pulls yoongi out and throws him over to the bed.

"Wow yoongi coming out the closet, never thought i would have seen that."

"Shush jimin" you laugh.

"Aish, aish wait!" yoongi yells, hoseok had his hand behind him ready to hit yoongi, other hand gripped in yoongis shirt.

"Why would i wait?"

"because i didn't fucking mean to send the shit." he said, he yanks hoseoks hand away from his shirt and sits on the bed correctly. Namjoon had finally shut the door and took a seat on his bed.

You look at yoongi your face flushed and look back down quickly when he smirks at you.

"How do you mistakenly send a nude?" hoseok asks , he runs a hand through his hair then sits next to yoongi. "at least fucking apologize to her you asshole."

"i did" he looks over to me a smirk playing over his lips. "I can't count how many times i said sorry, plus we already talked all this out."

Hoseok looks up at you his lips pressed in a line. "you did?"

You just nod and go and sit next to namjoon, jimin following behind sitting next to you.

"so he said sorry?"

"yes seokie" you look at him, about to say something you might regret.

"Plus it's okay cause i liked it"

Shock was written over hoseoks face as you hear namjoon and jimin laughing and Yoongi just looks at you with a goofy smile on his face.

"I fucking knew it!" Yoongi gushes but closes his mouth quickly.

"y/n"

"what? seokie im 17 now, and i like dick. especially yoongis."

Jimin was now on the floor laughing and namjoon was holding his stomach and mouth trying to stop laughing. Yoongi just sat there with a smirk swimming on his face, sizing you and your body up.

"what- the- i'll be outside, let me know when you guys are ready. and we're gonna have a talk y/n because-" he doesn't finish talking and looks at you as he stands up. Then he walks out and you finally let yourself loose as you let out the biggest laugh of your life.

You loved your brother with all your might but hey? you had to tell the truth. you were getting older.

Yoongi smiles and walks over to you pulling you onto his lap softly. "you know i've always preferred melanin? i guess i have a type."

you looks at him eyes narrowed. "don't ruin the mood yoongi"

"okay"