Asuma Sarutobi 2

Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Kurenai Sarutobi (wife)
Mirai Sarutobi (son/bestfriend)

As the afternoon drifted by with more wine, snacks and games toss in the backyard.

You talked to Mirai's mom, Mrs. Sarutobi for a bit in the pool. She was still incredibly attractive for her age.

Dark hair and a body that reflected the training she had done her entire life.

The entire family really had lucked out in the whole good looks gene pool thing.

There were moments when you'd occasionally lock eyes with Mr. Sarutobi from across the yard and you feel your dick pulse with excitement, or your asshole contract for that matter.

The previous day continued to run through your head, and even more so as you downed your fourth and fifth drink of the day.

Soon the crowd grew larger and drunker and even more congenial. There was lots of alcohol and wine to be had all around. Everyone was festive and quite comfortable with each other by now.

As it got darker, the guest had begun to stake out spots on the lawn for the fireworks display that would soon be starting, you got up from your group of six that had made a small, half-circle on a grouping of towels.

There was Mirai, three fairly attractive girls and other 2 handsome boys that you had been hanging out with most of the afternoon, of which you gone to academy with.

"Be right back...gonna use the restroom before the fireworks start." You announced, though no one was really listening.

Mirai was too busy flirting with the girls as they played some weird hand game that had them all laughing to themselves at the results.

You made your way into the house and noticed that the first restroom was already occupied with a small line so you ventured further along to the hallway bathroom where Mr. Sarutobi's office was also located.

You quickly entered the restroom and relieved yourself as you felt your entire body glow with the warm goodness that comfortable sort of hum that makes you feel all good inside.

When you flushed and washed up you came back into the darkened hallway and saw Mr. Sarutobi standing there by his office door.

He was only wearing his swim trunks and you could see his hand was resting on a sizable bulge in them as you gulped nervously as you stood before the man who had thoroughly taken your anal and oral virginity.

Then you remember what happened yesterday, how Asuma feed you twice in ass and three on your hungry yet eager mouth.

Then this morning he had you ass deep as he came twice deep inside your ass pussy and then feeding you twice before noon.

Now you felt like a mouse caught in a lion's trap as you shiver in sudden anticipation. You wondered if Mr. Sarutobi had been waiting for just such a moment.

Asuma undid the drawstring of his shorts and slid them over the small tuft of hair above his cock. You watched helplessly as the impressive silhouette of his thick tool came into view.

"Get on your knees," Asuma orderly said, and you immediately did as he was told. You crawled over as you closed the distance and pulled Mr. Sarutobi's trunks down to his thigh as you took his pulsing 13 inched long thick meat and rubbed it all over your face worshippingly.

You moaned against the thick long thick shaft pushed against your cheek and nose and forehead...you felt the soft, firm helmet tip on your eyelids and loved the way the shaft slid past your needy lips as precum slowly smeared all over your chin and mouth.