Jiraiya

"Like what you see boy...?" asked Jiraiya, as both men stood in front of you fully naked, both half hard beer thick cock near your face, making you blush as hell!!!

"Holy Shit!!!!!" you look at both Jeraiya and Asuma's huge hung cocks in front of you, you drooling in hunger.

*********
Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Jeraiya

Here you are all alone in your small apartment building, dead tired, as you lay face down in your bed like a goo.

You just came back from your mission that you took part on escorting some important goods to *Sunagakure. Luckily everything went smoothly.

*Sunagakure - also known as Hidden Sand Village or Village of the Wind.

You sent a message to Mirai if he wanted to hang out with you. But sadly your friend is out on a mission as well and will be back at least week later.

You sigh and close your eyes. You tried to relax and clear your mind, but then you remembered and imagine the things you did with Mirai and his family.

You felt your cock harden and your ass twitch in hunger, as you recall and imagine the hot lewd things you did both with Mirai and Asuma.

"Aughhh..." you moan as you remember their manly smell, their hard macular naked bodies over your skin, sandwiched between both father and son you in a intimate mating press.

They use and clog all your holes with so much cum, making you bloated and full for hours, making you feels like your pregnant after the ordeal.

You reach over behind your boxer shorts slowly touch your aching and empty anus, as you imagine how it feel to be impaled by two large cocks again.

Your ready to poke you hole when you heard someone knocking on your door.

Fuck!

Go away motherfucker! I'm trying to do lewd things here!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Shitttttt!!!!

Who the hell is knocking on your door and interrupting your happy time!

You stood up in dissatisfaction, as you walk straight up to the door, feeling quite frustrated and horny.

You open and readied yourself to shout to the person on the door when you notice daddy Asuma stood in front of you.

"Wassup kid. Wanna hung out with daddy?" Asuma said as he gave you one of his sexy grin.

"Fuck yes daddy!!!!" you cried as you jump and hug Asuma tightly.

"Hehehe...I miss you too baby..." Asuma laughed as he hug you back tenderly. Then he grip your head as he dip down and kiss you hard on the lips.

******

Here you are you sitting in between 2 handsome hunky daddies. Beside your right Asuma was talking to his old friend that is actually sitting beside your left, Jeraiya.

You remember Asuma said that he was invited by a friend and we will be meeting him on a special alcohol shop.

You both entered the shop, a waiter was already waiting outside for both of you as he guide you both directly on a special private room over the fourth floor.

You both entered and saw Jeraiya sitting there with a couple of open jars of wine and a few more unopened over the table.

Jeraiya happily welcome you both inside.