Kakashi Hatake 2

Characters:
You
Sir Kakashi
Sir Iruka

Your bodies rob hotly together as Sir Kakashi hold you tenderly in his arms, your breath mixing together, your lips tenderly kissing one another, as both of you began to relax from after that hot intimate exchange.

You continue to make out softly, your soft moans intertwining, when suddenly both of you got interrupted.

You felt someone grab your head gently, stands of mix saliva still evident at your lips as you got part away from Sir Kakashi's soft lips.

Then your head got tip aside and a long cum coated thick cock got in between your faces.

You watch those thick creamy strands of cum drizzled and fell over Sir Kakashi's surprise face.

You look up and saw Sir Iruka kneeling above your heads, sweating heavily and still breathing heavily.

His huge, cum soaked, thirteen inch long thick veiny cock pulsating and twitching in front of you both.

"Can any of you suck me off, I'm kinda bit unsatisfied after mine." He said hoarsely, as he pointed at the unconscious woman on the floor a few spaces away from you.

You look over curiously, she was still wearing her Yukata, but it was loosen up, exposing her huge jiggly udders, with her lower half spread like an open book cover facing your way.

And kid you not, God her pussy was GAPING wide OPEN, as a trail of thick white juices drizzled out like a small cum waterfall from her entrance.

Sir Iruka's huge load was leaking out lewdly off her vagina, his thick seed spreading deliciously all over the cum soaked floor.

Sir Iruka didn't even wait for any of you to respons, when he directly tip his monstrous dick downward and push his wet thick cock directly into...

Sir Kakashi's open mouth!!!!!

You watch in surprise as every inch of Sir Iruka's long veiny cock slowly disappearing inside Sir Kakashi's throat like it was lubricated with special butter!!!

You heard both men moan in responds. You watch Sir Iruka push all remaining inches of his dick inside Sir Kakashi's mouth without a pause.

You could see Sir Kakashi's throat muscles began bulging and work it's magic as you watch him start sucking Sir Iruka's cock in response!

You watch in surprise as Sir Iruka held Sir Kakashi's neck in place as he began to throat fuck his fellow sensei in front of you!

You watch Sir Iruka's sweaty muscular hips thrust and twist as he drove his muscular hips down and smacking it roughly towards Sir Kakashi's hungry mouth hole!

Sir Iruka took a bunch of pillows near us and place them behind Sir Kakashi's head without taking his dick off his other fellow teacher's throat.

Now Sir Kakashi's head was on a good angle were Sir Iruka can ravished his mouth openly without hindrance, and that he did.

You watch as Sir Iruka grab Sir Kakashi's neck once more and began to seesaw his wet long thick cock in and out of Sir Kakashi's salivating and sloppy wet mouth!!!

Slurrppppp... slurrppppp...

You can hear the lewd sound of Sir Kakashi's mouth deepthroating Sir Iruka's juicy cock, as precum and saliva bubble out off Sir Kakashi's lips with every downward thrust.

Sir Kakashi then reach over Sir Iruka's ass and pull him even more closer to him, as he let the other man use his god damn mouth and throat, willingly!!!