Kakashi Hatake

Characters:
You
Sir Kakashi
Sir Iruka

You woke up hours later with both your body and head aching. You open up your eyes and notice both men are still asleep.

Your stomach had returned back to normal.

You then felt your bladder is quite full and you want to piss. You stood up slowly as you tiptoe past both men, trying not to disturb them in their sleep.

You went over a cabinet and took some clean bathrobes. Luckily this shop also had an Onsen(Public Bath) were you can take bath so they had this robes already prepared for any guest to use.

You proceed to clean yourself a bit before heading out.

You went out of the room and saw the hallway quite deserted. You realize it's already midnight.

You headed for the stairs at the very end of the hallway when you heard some arousing deep moans on one of the few use rooms close by.

You look over and notice the room that the noise came from had it's door ajar.

Curiously you sneakily use your ninja skills and approach the door silently.

The closer you get the sounds of deep moaning got louder.

As you reach the door you slowly lean over and peak over the slit.

Your eyes almost bulge out, on what you witness!

There are two men and one woman on the room. The two men were fully naked while the woman was semi naked, she was wearing a half open yukata, with her upper body bare while still wearing her robes properly down bellow.

But thats not important part.

You know those 2 men.

You respect this two people.

After all they are well known as the best and hunkiest duo teachers in whole Leaf Village!

It was sir Kakashi Hatake and sir Iruka Umino!!!

Fully Fucking Naked!!!!!

The lucky bitch is giving an ugly and lousy handjob to this two gorgeous studs!!!

How fucking lucky!!!

You were still in a trance like state when suddenly the sliding door open and you saw a full naked macular sir Kakashi standing in front of you.

His thirteen inched long thick hard cock pulsating erotically, just a few inches away from your face, that you almost feel the warmth and his deep musk radiating from his juicy man meat!

"Your not the the girl that I request to come up here." you heard Kakashi said. "Well it doesn't matter I'm fucking horny right now, so you'll suffice."

You didn't have the time to react when he grab you and push you inside the room.

Holy shit! What's happening????

******

Sir Kakashi dragged you inside as you got pushed down in the middle of the room.

The woman gasped looking quite spooked as she look at you, she was still jerking sir Iruka's huge long meaty cock with tears on her face.

She look quite terrified.

You could see Sir Iruka's muscular and ripped sweaty body flex with his every move.

He was drinking a jug of alchohol while driving his huge sticky cock in and out of the crying woman slimy hands.

You can actually hear him grunt in dissatisfaction.