Jiraiya 2

Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Jiraiya

"Shit I forgot about that!" Jiraiya pull his cock out of your protesting hungry little mouth.

You don't had the time to even say anything when Jiraiya pulled you up and started to rip your cum soaked clothes off you while wiping you clean in the process.

When he was done stripping you, he made you face behind, as he step back a little and examined your plump backside.

"Pwheetweeew... What a lovely sight. You had a excellent eatable ass kid." Jiraiya praised.

"I told you so." Asuma beam proudly.

Then they both advanced on you and positioned themselves on either side of your body, each placed one hand on your back while the other hand gently caresse your stiffening nipples.

Your body quivered with excitement as both men began to squeeze and tease your tender tiddies with one hand and stroke your back with the other.

The hands on your back began to move down slowly, making small circle motions as they grope around. Soon they reached the smooth tender skin of your plump backside and began kneading each bubbly cheeks.

Each fingers pinching, pulling and touching every inch of your skin towards the center of your anus, sliding over and tickling the tender skin in the middle.

Your mind is in a mess, your heart is beating excitedly and your cock was hard and throbbing once again.

You could feel a thick finger gently probing the entrance to your tight fuck hole. You let out a shudder of desire as your boy pussy unexpectedly got probed, as it welcome the warm invader.

You felt Jiraiya slipped his thick fingers, as you buckled subconsciously under the pressure, feeling his thick digits travel deeper up inside your love tunnel.

(:3)

You let out an involuntary moan as Asuma suddenly clamped his lips over yours and began to force his hot slick tongue inside your mouth.

You began to fought back as well as your tongue began to twist and battle with his. Your ass ring twitching and clamping down on Jiraiya's fingers hungrily, as he continue searching and poking your love hole excitedly.

"I think he's enjoying himself," said Jiraiya as he push his fingers deep inside you.

"Mmmmm..." was all that Asuma could say in response, his mouth was still busy fucking yours.

"Well I think it's the right time to change the rythm." said Jiraiya.

"Mmmmm..." was Asuma's answered again.

"Aughhhhmmmp..." your only respond.

You could feel Asuma's mouth began slowly move away from your lips then travelled down your chin, dipping over your neck, then chest, until he reach over your left nipple.

Once his lips landed there his mouth began to tease you. Asuma let his tongue flick, lick and bite your pink pointy numbs, as it send out shocks of pleasure all over your body.

You gasped out loud as you felt your body quiver in pleasure. You shudder as Asuma's warm lips loom over your nips as he bite and nibble them gently with each flick with his mouth and tongue.

Following his friends lead Jiraiya removed his finger from your fuck hole and began to kiss the skin at the back of my neck, letting his tongue rove over your tender skin and letting his teeth nibble on your ear lobes and neck.