The Grand Plan

~UNEDITED~
-
-
-

Yoongi walked into the room and looked around at everyone, he eventually settled his eyes on Jimin. Yoongi stood there staring at him, waiting for him to continue.

Jimin took a deep breathe," He's my brother " he finished.

The rest of the men in the room just stared at Jimin, then stared at Yoongi, trying to see the resemblance.

"Actually," Yoongi started," we're ex stepbrothers."

Jimin shook his head at that," It doesn't matter, I'll always be the most important to you" he says with a smile, slinging his arm around the older.

Yoongi scoffed at him but didn't shrug off his arm, but Namjoon could see a slight blush on his cheeks as he looks away from Jimin.

Jin decided to interrupt their precious moment," Well if you're his brother then tell these idiots that Yoongi will be mine," he said motioning towards the others.

And once again the room erupted in arguments. Jimin sighed and looked down at Yoongi who stiffened as he heard everyone fighting over him. Jimin, sensing his discomfort, spoke up for him," LISTEN," he shouted. Everyone quieted down as this being the first time he rose his voice," only Yoongi can decide who, if he even wants to, to date," he pulled Yoongi closer, glaring at all of them. He then led Yoongi out the door.

As he shut the door the men in the room looked at each other trying to decide what to do now. Namjoon spoke up," Let's just get this straight, everyone here wants Yoongi?" He asked and was met with a series of yeses and nods," Ok then what if we did this, each day someone gets one day with him, the last day can be either all of us or a day by himself" Namjoon suggested. Everyone agreed and they all picked their days, all feeling a little giddy of the idea of being with Yoongi for an entire day.

As for Yoongi, Jimin was trying his best to not jump on the small man.

A/N
So this chapter was pretty short but I think if I write short updates like this I'll update more often so here ya go :) I also wrote this during English so I have no time to reread this for mistakes. Plus, ya girl turned 17 last week 🎉🎉