Memories

Jimin had asked Yoongi to show him his room immediately after they left the room. At this moment Yoongi was excitedly showing off his posters to Jimin and Jimin just looked back in awe.

Yoongi really hasn't changed, he remembers the first time they met and Yoongi was the shy 15 year old that he immediately fell in love with. From the late night netflix binges, the trips to the arcades, and the video game marathons. Up until the day they were split up.

Jimin remembers the heartbreak he had when he came home and Yoongi and his stepmom were gone.
Jimin never once had the chance to say goodbye, his father ordered him to never have any sort of contact with them forever. For the past 6 years all Jimin had were his memories with the elder. He treasured his perfect gummy smile, his contagious laugh, and his starry eyes he used to look up at Jimin with. After all these years he had never given up on him.

The moment he left his fathers house he tried his best to find Yoongi, he asked old friends and family members but they wouldn't tell him where he was. It was as if no one wanted them together again.

Jimin took that as a sign and threw himself into his work and never looked for him again. He stayed out in the sun all day long every day. He never went to his favorite arcade after waiting there everyday looking for Yoongi. Never went to the game shop where they would find an old game no one wanted and play it together. He never allowed himself to have fun. He always heard the guys inside the mansion running around and messing with each other but he never felt motivated to join them. They exchanged greetings whenever they bumped into each other but that's as far as their friendship went.

He wishes he could join them but everything they did reminded him of Yoongi.

And then one day he saw him again.

But why was he in a maid costume?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......Did you miss me?

please vote who should be the first Yoongi goes on a date with

Namjoon ————————————————>
Jin ———————————————————>
Jimin —————————————————->
Tae ——————————————————->
Jungkook ———————————————>
Hoseok ————————————————>

It has come to my attention that i'm a literal Dumbass...... Please just comment who you want